Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Looks Like 1p5wich Crazy Has Moved On From Delia & Grant Holt.

this takes it to a whole new level

radio bin FM

the first minute and a bit are the best (before the deranged hamster starts warbling on)

This boy should be left alone. He''s clearly got learning difficulties and is just doing the best he can at making videos. This comes across as mocking bullying and is ugly. He''s not doing anyone any harm.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Have to disagree, to me he has a sense of fun about what he does, knows what he is doing and enjoys it.  May be short of a few brain cells, but who isn''t? 

[/quote]
[IMG]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/67600406.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Have to disagree, to me he has a sense of fun about what he does, knows what he is doing and enjoys it.  May be short of a few brain cells, but who isn''t?[/quote]
Your hypocrisy truly knows no bounds does it Lakey? and you wonder why you get so much stick on here...

Don''t be ridiculous. Look beyond his voice and his looks and you see a fun loving guy enjoying what he''s doing. Much different from the guy the other day who is plainly introverted and shy. For goodness sakes TAKE POSTS AT FACE VALUE.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="lake district canary"]Have to disagree, to me he has a sense of fun about what he does, knows what he is doing and enjoys it.  May be short of a few brain cells, but who isn''t?[/quote]
Your hypocrisy truly knows no bounds does it Lakey? and you wonder why you get so much stick on here...
[/quote]Indeed.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Don''t be ridiculous. Look beyond his voice and his looks and you see a fun loving guy enjoying what he''s doing. Much different from the guy the other day who is plainly introverted and shy. For goodness sakes TAKE POSTS AT FACE VALUE.[/quote]
I seriously recommend a prescription of stop talking, to be taken daily until symptoms improve, if they don''t I recommend increasing the dosage to hourly.

He may have problems but I would not have a clue how to post on Utube.

PS Amazing how anyone can get worked up over a stupid game, looks like he has too much time on his hands, he should join this forum

Yeah, its pretty low to poke fun at the mentally handicapped. 
Besides his videos are genuinely funny - "You want me to buy your game? Really? Really? REALLY?.....................Ok well yes I probably will".