Sign in to follow this  
Stone

Those that gave Alex Neil 10 games...

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="TIL 1010"]Hate to tell you City1st but you could not be more wrong about young canary being a binner if you tried. I don''t know a binner who is a Norwich season ticket holder or attend Norwich away games on a regular basis. This season alone i have met him at Blackburn,Ipswich,Birmingham and Forest.[/quote]

Shame then that he only comes on here to basically be antagonistic amongst his fellow City supporters, Tilly.[/quote]He is harmless enough and just pokes fun unlike some Alex who are running around as i type looking for a fight on other threads.

The difference between you and I Alex is that I am all about the club and not the personalities

If those running the club, managing the club, playing for the club are not on their A game and working effectively for the club then my stance is always to get shot and trade up.

I have only sentiment for the club not the likes of the Stowmarket 2 they will go but the club will live on.

Understand that about my thought process and you will understand my posts

As Tilly says I do nearly every game home and away and a lot of the under 23 games, I am at the fanatical end of our supporter base and with seeing all those games come knowledge

If we thought club rather than people we would have less argument on here. I am not trying to wind you or anybody up I just have a different perspective from you that is diametrically opposed to yours

GM Wrote

The difference between you and I Alex is that I am all about the club and not the personalities

If those running the club, managing the club, playing for the club are not on their A game and working effectively for the club then my stance is always to get shot and trade up.

I have only sentiment for the club not the likes of the Stowmarket 2 they will go but the club will live on.

Understand that about my thought process and you will understand my posts

As Tilly says I do nearly every game home and away and a lot of the under 23 games, I am at the fanatical end of our supporter base and with seeing all those games come knowledge

If we thought club rather than people we would have less argument on here. I am not trying to wind you or anybody up I just have a different perspective from you that is diametrically opposed to yours

Couple of bits I struggle with in that post, having met Alex I do know he is not about the personalities, and I would say his support is no less fanatical than yours. Secondly, when people are not on their A Game, the lazy / easy solution is always to move them on, the harder but more rewarding way to improve performance is through training and development, which personally I find is much more rewarding, brings better performance overall and loyalty. And finally going to lots of games doesn''t mean your experience is correct, it just means you have perceptions based on your experiences which may be your reality but necessarily those shared by others.

[quote user="Glenn Medeiros "]As Tilly says I do nearly every game home and away and a lot of the under 23 games, I am at the fanatical end of our supporter base and with seeing all those games come knowledge [/quote]

Some of the worst car journeys I''ve had we''re in Taxis.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Glenn Medeiros "]As Tilly says I do nearly every game home and away and a lot of the under 23 games, I am at the fanatical end of our supporter base and with seeing all those games come knowledge [/quote]

[/quote]

And some of the worst grammer and punctuation I''ve seen are in my posts.

Back to the original OP, I think he''s done a great job in utilising his squad, not being scared to drop under performing players, whist the performances haven''t been all convincing, you can see confidence in all squad players returning after a hard premiership season, and we''ve found that winning mentality.

Although I''m still not totall convinced like others about AN, he''s certainly turned our players so long may it continue.

Doing ok but only repairing the damage done by relegation, this means top 2 by the end of the season or promotion via play offs would be my goal for AN.

Doing a good job though after some very questionable games last month, so good on him.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Glenn Medeiros "]As Tilly says I do nearly every game home and away and a lot of the under 23 games, I am at the fanatical end of our supporter base and with seeing all those games come knowledge [/quote]

[/quote]

And some of the worst grammer and punctuation I''ve seen are in my posts.

[/quote]''Grammar'' [:|]

Cheers G, will see you at Fulham mate - I''ll be hanging around Michael and Delia with my autograph book as usual, with all the other lesser half arsed part time City supporters of nearly 40 years 😉👍

As for that arrogant drivel from yourself, Glenn, it''s certainly hard to disagree that you''re a fanatical end alright 🔔👏