I want us to win every game and get promotion back to the premier league. I am realistic to know that we are not going to win every game, but there is no harm in wanting three points from every game.

I agree it has not been what I expected this season, and the first half of the Millwall game was awful, but there were quite a few players out and the safri factor is enourmous.

Against Fulham as soon as Safri went off most of us knew the game was up, and on Saturday without the Saf, Hughes and Marney it was always going to be difficult. The midfield lacked so much energy and willingness, it did improve second half, but Charlton and Jarrett in my opinion did not offer enough in creativity or in winning the ball back. I would start with Jarvis jnr on Tuesday as this is he preferred position. Worthy needs to show Jarrett some faith as there has to be more to come from him, because at the moment he just looks like a player lost and devoid of any confidence.

[quote]I want us to win every game and get promotion back to the premier league. I am realistic to know that we are not going to win every game, but there is no harm in wanting three points from every game. ...[/quote]

So do we all - some just cant see long term winning under the current manager and that is understandable...

OTBC