Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Everton fans a disgrace

Sorry, whenever Everton are mentioned I cannot get over 1985! Every year, I dream of their relegation...

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.

Had a peak at their match thread (grandoldteam.com), and literally all they have to discuss is how poor Ross Barkley is? And we think we are scapegoaters!!!!!!
I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.[/quote]I don''t understand what you''re saying. On one hand you''re having a go at Everton nappy crappers for booing, but then you talk about our happy clappers suggesting you''re actually a nappy crapper yourself. Do you really mean it''s ok being a NCFC nappy crapper but not ok if you''re Everton? Or are you simply a happy clapping nappy crapper? One thing''s for certain - happy clappers don''t boo! [:S][/quote]
I am saying that booing your own players, when your club sits second in the Premier League, is pathetic. Especially when your club is Everton.
Quite simple. And the reason you don''t understand that is because you are a happy clapper.Tongue Tied [:S][/quote]So who were the people doing the booing last night, happy clappers or nappy crappers?
[/quote]Hmmmm, you seem to only highlight bits in Red that suit you and pretend the rest doesn''t exist. The ''sitting second in the Premier League'' is the bit you should focus on - it determines if booing is necessary or not. Hence why the boos are pathetic, given Evertons league status. Norwich encroached on terrible last season, hence why the boos were deserved.
Though as you are a proud Happy Clapper you wouldn''t get that. The likes of you wouldn''t say boo to a Goose.[/quote]Let''s try and make this as easy as I can for you.It''s your thread.It''s your thread title.It''s your opening post.It''s about Everton.It''s about Everton fans booing.It''s about starting a thread about Everton but concluding your OP by calling a section of NCFC fans ''happy clappers''.And for good measure, in every reply to me you''ve called me a happy clapper.So my question is, why do you feel the need to insult NCFC fans while you''re talking about another club?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.

Had a peak at their match thread (grandoldteam.com), and literally all they have to discuss is how poor Ross Barkley is? And we think we are scapegoaters!!!!!!
I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.[/quote]I don''t understand what you''re saying. On one hand you''re having a go at Everton nappy crappers for booing, but then you talk about our happy clappers suggesting you''re actually a nappy crapper yourself. Do you really mean it''s ok being a NCFC nappy crapper but not ok if you''re Everton? Or are you simply a happy clapping nappy crapper? One thing''s for certain - happy clappers don''t boo! [:S][/quote]
I am saying that booing your own players, when your club sits second in the Premier League, is pathetic. Especially when your club is Everton.
Quite simple. And the reason you don''t understand that is because you are a happy clapper.Tongue Tied [:S][/quote]So who were the people doing the booing last night, happy clappers or nappy crappers?
[/quote]Hmmmm, you seem to only highlight bits in Red that suit you and pretend the rest doesn''t exist. The ''sitting second in the Premier League'' is the bit you should focus on - it determines if booing is necessary or not. Hence why the boos are pathetic, given Evertons league status. Norwich encroached on terrible last season, hence why the boos were deserved.
Though as you are a proud Happy Clapper you wouldn''t get that. The likes of you wouldn''t say boo to a Goose.[/quote]Let''s try and make this as easy as I can for you.It''s your thread.It''s your thread title.It''s your opening post.It''s about Everton.It''s about Everton fans booing.It''s about starting a thread about Everton but concluding your OP by calling a section of NCFC fans ''happy clappers''.And for good measure, in every reply to me you''ve called me a happy clapper.So my question is, why do you feel the need to insult NCFC fans while you''re talking about another club?

[/quote]
What on earth are you talking about? Read my original post and explain to me how I ''insulted'' NCFC fans. In fact I want a Yes or a No from you. Is my original post insulting to NCFC fans? Yes or No. No highlighting things in Red. YES or NO.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Yes.[/quote]

LOL, Ok, so you are insulted by this:
Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.

I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.
Doesn''t take much to insult you does it? :hi:

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]
I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.
[/quote]I thought happy clappers were anything but realistic [;)]All clubs have ''em, even Everton

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]
Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.[/quote]There has been booing at a couple of our games this season and we are second in our league as well. Was that the happy clappers?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]
Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.[/quote]There has been booing at a couple of our games this season and we are second in our league as well. Was that the happy clappers?
[/quote]

While I don''t think Everton fans were particularly wrong to boo (losing to a team in a lower league is always pretty frustrating) we weren''t second in the league when there was booing which is pretty key difference...

[quote user="king canary"] While I don''t think Everton fans were particularly wrong to boo (losing to a team in a lower league is always pretty frustrating) we weren''t second in the league when there was booing which is pretty key difference...[/quote]
This

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="king canary"] While I don''t think Everton fans were particularly wrong to boo (losing to a team in a lower league is always pretty frustrating) we weren''t second in the league when there was booing which is pretty key difference...[/quote]
This
[/quote]
That
Or the other....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="king canary"] While I don''t think Everton fans were particularly wrong to boo (losing to a team in a lower league is always pretty frustrating) we weren''t second in the league when there was booing which is pretty key difference...[/quote]

This
[/quote]
That
Or the other....
[/quote]
Good input. Well done. Confused [8-)]

The touch of class shown towards Naismith the other night was not the first time this has happened when Everton have played us. I remember going to Goodison around 1980 and we won 2-0 with goals from Justin Fashanu and Joe Royle and big Joe received a standing ovation when he scored.