Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Everton fans a disgrace

Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.
Had a peak at their match thread (grandoldteam.com), and literally all they have to discuss is how poor Ross Barkley is? And we think we are scapegoaters!!!!!!
I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.

[quote user="morty"]Did the announcer thank Norwich for coming and wish them a safe trip home?[/quote]
He did actually. I heard it at the end of the stream.
No wonder they lost. Bet they''d have hammered us if they hadn''t been so polite.

Probably Morty, because at the end of the day we are truely top of the league when it comes to being rude and disrespectful....

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Surprised at that, thought they were normally a decent bunch compared to most in the North West.[/quote]
Me too. Very surprised. But I guess this is where football is heading. They seemed to be slagging off a few other players - Valencia, Cleverley, Mori, Niasse. Infact the player they seemed happiest with were Lennon and (surprise surprise) Naismith.
STRANGE GAME

LOL
If we''d have lost 2-0 I''m sure this place would have been full of moaning minnies saying our players aren''t good enough, the youngsters won''t make it and Alex Neil is out of his depth. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
These occasions are sooooo much sweeter for us happy clappers.......
What a time to be alive[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]LOL
If we''d have lost 2-0 I''m sure this place would have been full of moaning minnies saying our players aren''t good enough, the youngsters won''t make it and Alex Neil is out of his depth. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[/quote][:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]LOL

[/quote]
After what I have seen tonight Nutty, I am in total agreement.
One thing is for sure. Norwich fans are more realistic than Everton fans. But I guess that may have been always the case.
New hobby  -  Having a peak at opposition forums post match. Wink [;)]

It was worth seeing the rows and rows of ugly little scousers sitting glumly in their lttle blue shirts, as Josh''s thunderbolt hit the back of the net and then the camera flashed to the yellow and green dancers......................MAGIC. OTBC[:D]

[quote user="OldRobert"]It was worth seeing the rows and rows of ugly little scousers sitting glumly in their lttle blue shirts, as Josh''s thunderbolt hit the back of the net and then the camera flashed to the yellow and green dancers......................MAGIC. OTBC[:D][/quote]
Magic moments and really special for the hardy few who went all that way ever hopeful[:)]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.
Had a peak at their match thread (grandoldteam.com), and literally all they have to discuss is how poor Ross Barkley is? And we think we are scapegoaters!!!!!!
I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.[/quote]I don''t understand what you''re saying. On one hand you''re having a go at Everton nappy crappers for booing, but then you talk about our happy clappers suggesting you''re actually a nappy crapper yourself. Do you really mean it''s ok being a NCFC nappy crapper but not ok if you''re Everton? Or are you simply a happy clapping nappy crapper? One thing''s for certain - happy clappers don''t boo! [:S]

Um

Are we actually having a go at a club booing their team?

Is this actually happening? Because I think I just saw a glass house fall over.

Sadly we live in a world where we are conditioned to think negatively and yet expect everything to go our way all the time just by a bit of positive thinking. Life isn''t like that.As the saying goes- Don''t get carried away by a win thinking we are world beaters nor think a loss means we are doomed.

In defence of Everton fans I think most sets of supporters would be a bit peeved to go out to a lower league team.

They were also the nicest bunch of fans I''ve ever encountered on an away trip- friendly, knowledgeable and happy to chat on the way to and from the ground. Goodison is also a really nice ground.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.

I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.[/quote]I don''t understand what you''re saying. On one hand you''re having a go at Everton nappy crappers for booing, but then you talk about our happy clappers suggesting you''re actually a nappy crapper yourself. Do you really mean it''s ok being a NCFC nappy crapper but not ok if you''re Everton? Or are you simply a happy clapping nappy crapper? One thing''s for certain - happy clappers don''t boo! [:S]

[/quote]
I am saying that booing your own players, when your club sits second in the Premier League, is pathetic. Especially when your club is Everton.
Quite simple. And the reason you don''t understand that is because you are a happy clapper.Tongue Tied [:S]

I was at the game when we were criticised for singing a racial slur ( but the word was fat not black to Rooney). Have to say the fans were great with me before and after and to my young son at his first Norwich match ( and he was there last night to see his first Goodison win)

[quote user="sonyc"]I was at the game when we were criticised for singing a racial slur ( but the word was fat not black to Rooney). Have to say the fans were great with me before and after and to my young son at his first Norwich match ( and he was there last night to see his first Goodison win)[/quote]Didn''t Delia refuse to sit with the directors next time we played there, and chose to sit in with the fans?

I was at that game too. Yeah, we were singing you FAT bastard. I think it was Yobo? who complained that it was black?
It was quite clear, I never did understand why the club had to defend itself to the media.

Yes Morty that was what Delia did the next time we went.

My young son learnt some bad words that day too! Usual effing etc. Still, never heard him ever use them, he had the sense to know

[quote user="sonyc"]Yes Morty that was what Delia did the next time we went.

My young son learnt some bad words that day too! Usual effing etc. Still, never heard him ever use them, he had the sense to know[/quote]Yet another reason I love her so [:D]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.

I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.[/quote]I don''t understand what you''re saying. On one hand you''re having a go at Everton nappy crappers for booing, but then you talk about our happy clappers suggesting you''re actually a nappy crapper yourself. Do you really mean it''s ok being a NCFC nappy crapper but not ok if you''re Everton? Or are you simply a happy clapping nappy crapper? One thing''s for certain - happy clappers don''t boo! [:S][/quote]
I am saying that booing your own players, when your club sits second in the Premier League, is pathetic. Especially when your club is Everton.
Quite simple. And the reason you don''t understand that is because you are a happy clapper.Tongue Tied [:S][/quote]So who were the people doing the booing last night, happy clappers or nappy crappers?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Booing at the whistle and they are second in the Worlds toughest league? Morons. What idiots.

I tell you what. As much as I am frustrated by the happy clappers sometimes on here, at least they are realistic and show gratitude to the club. You wont find any at Everton.[/quote]I don''t understand what you''re saying. On one hand you''re having a go at Everton nappy crappers for booing, but then you talk about our happy clappers suggesting you''re actually a nappy crapper yourself. Do you really mean it''s ok being a NCFC nappy crapper but not ok if you''re Everton? Or are you simply a happy clapping nappy crapper? One thing''s for certain - happy clappers don''t boo! [:S][/quote]
Quite simple. And the reason you don''t understand that is because you are a happy clapper.Tongue Tied [:S][/quote]So who were the people doing the booing last night, happy clappers or nappy crappers?
[/quote]
Hmmmm, you seem to only highlight bits in Red that suit you and pretend the rest doesn''t exist. The ''sitting second in the Premier League'' is the bit you should focus on - it determines if booing is necessary or not. Hence why the boos are pathetic, given Evertons league status. Norwich encroached on terrible last season, hence why the boos were deserved.
Though as you are a proud Happy Clapper you wouldn''t get that. The likes of you wouldn''t say boo to a Goose.