Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

We are top of the league ☺

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Don''t forget true grit. Any others?[/quote]Lay off True Grit. I''ve been enjoying his scouting tips enormously, essential reading.

Be handy if Villa could get a point with Newcastle, as that would take us into Wednesday nights match 4 points clear of Newcastle, that''d put more pressure on them to come at us, and who knows, if we''re ruthless on the counter then 7 points clear of them would be sweet 👍. Not sure who Huddersfield have got next off the top of my head but it''d be bloody great if we''re still top by the end of Wednesday! OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It''s all very well being top of the league now but don''t forget we only ever seem to play teams below us....[/quote]

[:D]Seems we still have a gear or two to go yet as well.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It''s all very well being top of the league now but don''t forget we only ever seem to play teams below us....[/quote]

Easy start to the season. Everybody we have played has been below us, just look at the table, we haven''t played anybody above us!

The joys of being top...

Great feeling, I can''t recall us having such a good run whilst not playing that well. Certainly bodes well.

And the big worry is that is how it''s going to stay ALL season unfortunately, Eddie 😉

Funny old league this championship. We seem to have mastered the artic doing "just enough" each week. That is a priceless habit but we''ve really only played well in two of our nine matches. Bodes well if, as I think we all think, we have another couple of gears. If we don''t then the defending is a worry!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Funny old league this championship. We seem to have mastered the artic doing "just enough" each week. That is a priceless habit but we''ve really only played well in two of our nine matches. Bodes well if, as I think we all think, we have another couple of gears. If we don''t then the defending is a worry![/quote]

Just enough is a great way of putting it.

We seem to have a great record of scoring after conceding this season