Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Top next Saturday

Though it might only be on goal difference, as I can''t see Huddersfield winning at Reading and us not beating Burtonwhether we stay there with Wolves and Newcastle to follow is another matterbut top we shall be on Sat 24th Sept

i wouldnt get too complacent about Burton just yet?, its just when you go to carrow road over confident of a win is when football tends to bite you.

we havent had our obligatory home game of "batter the opposition for 88 mins and lose the game with a late deflected goal" yet...

No complacency, just a reflection of how well we are playing/coming together etcWe''ve not lost after going ahead. We''ve been able to hold onto leads when it looked as if the opposition could snatch a point ...... and we even managed to fight back to win today after falling behind. Oliveira is still to play, Canos and Pritchard haven''t really been tested, and I''ve a feeling that Naismith will come good.But it is all still down to how well they play NOT how good they supposedly are. And they are getting better with each game.

Blimey, not a lot gets past you. I doubt anyone else spotted that.(I expect you will be revealing all about the colours City play in next)

and so we are"as I can''t see Huddersfield winning at Reading and us not beating Burton"