Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Burton - new levels of tinpot unlocked

Refusing to pick up the ball for a throw in (and the ref playing along ... Useless)

Fat Dave the manager or whoever he is in his primark t shirt

Deserved nothing, got nothing, hope their fans enjoyed their day out at Wembley

We read the away team out really quietly as well btw. Loved it.

A couple of dicks in there team but overall they impressed me- no hoof ball, looked dangerous on the break and made it tough for us. Hope they do well.

[quote user="king canary"]A couple of dicks in there team but overall they impressed me- no hoof ball, looked dangerous on the break and made it tough for us. Hope they do well.[/quote]This.

@Buh

This kind of ''we''re such a big club'' bollocks is exactly the kind of thing that makes me dislike the likes of Villa, Wolves and Newcastle. Much more of this and you''ll start to sound like a binner...

I knew I should have found a stick to beat the club with after a win, damnit, it''s always so much better recieved.

But yeah, button were tinpot and that was their gamplan

Prefer my stance to the disingenuous "hope they do well" BS

Didn''t see a huge amount of that I mist say Baywing. Quite a few niggly fouls but nothing too dirty. Thought the ref was awful though.

Very impressed with Burton, least they played with a lot more pace than we did at times.

Good enthusiastic players, no lack of skill either, they''ve had some good games so far this season.

Their fans were good and loud too, felt they could have easily gone home with a point from the game.

@Buh

I''m going to hit you with a pretty radical idea here so bear with me- if you''re looking for something to post how about something about the football?

Any thoughts on Murphy?

How do you think Dorrans and Howson look together?

Any concerns with our second half?

Do you think we should change anything for Newcastle?

These are just a few pointers as it seems you post exclusively about other fans or other clubs so I thought I''d help you out a little...

that "tin pot" side are moving in the right direction and doing it quickly.there are worse teams in this league than Burton and they''ll be a championship side next season for sure.fair play to them.

The definition of ok. Looked ok on the ball with no real dangerous threat. Packed the midfield and organised in defence though naieve for the first as gave Olsson way too much time and space. Worked hard and have obviously been instructed to be physical, got away with it as ref had no control of the game.

Disagree their fans were loud though. Barely heard them all game from the city stand, even when they scored.

Well there were only half a dozen of them! I was expecting a bigger turn out from the away fans, exciting trip to a bit g club for them. Poor.

I know very well that I was not the only fan in the stands feeling edgy every time they attacked. They had a half decent midfield and they knew how to make us feel uncomfortable. Clough is a legend and a decent manager... picking on his clothes prices you''re a 6ellend.

Buh touches himself every time he gets attention. Let''s hope it falls off his forehead and blinds him.

They came with a game plan and stuck to it but it didn''t work. I wouldn''t describe them as tinpot,we''ll play worse teams than them this season and will probably lose to a couple.

The throw in time wasting escapade was a bit silly and unexpected, in all honesty it wasn''t needed as their build up play was relatively good.

They obviously lack a good striker and had no real killer pass but they looked good enough to not need to resort to time wasting rubbish at 0-0..

Les.

yed with a lot more pace than we did at times.

Good enthusiastic players, no lack of skill either, they''ve had some good games so far this season.

Their fans were good and loud too, felt they could have easily gone home with a point from the game.

I think you should try getting out of your sprowston armchair . ..and getting your fat @rse down the Carra ,,, watching on the radio then posting on here makes you appear stupid ,,, or just maybe ?

Thought Burton were a very decent side who gave us a good game and could have snatched a draw. The ref was very inconsistent with his decisions and the sending off was a mistake.

Buh. I wholeheartedly decide you are the worse than Pete and Borkins. I claim my fiver and lob it into the Yare.