Sign in to follow this  
pete

Murphy chase gun has started

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I reckon the Murphys should stay with us for the time being as I don''t think they will get much game time at a bigger club. I also think we should try and keep them as it''s been quite a long time since we''ve had any youth team products as good as these two[/quote]I wonder if that has occured to the club ?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Old Bob wrote;

Does ANYBODY know what it means?

Means OP isn''t as thunk as you drink he is, just cos words match thinks much often not, simples really.[/quote]My apologies for not responding to your post earlier Lessingham.  Having read it last night, I was rushed to hospital with ''pete syndrome'', made worse, inadvertently, by your attempt at helping me to understand his impairment.  I''m better now, but apparently ''pete syndrome'' can recur.[;)]

[quote user="chicken"]Sadly it would seem some have their heads buried in muck so much they can smell it as well as we can.

So, day / 2 days after Josh scores a good goal against Everton suddenly the world and their dog want to sign them.

Unlikely.

Newspaper talk is all. You know they literally make stuff up to sell them.[/quote]

Helps the agent negotiate a better deal