Sign in to follow this  
pete

Murphy chase gun has started

Everton, Hull and WBA have made their intentions clear in the press today. Will they sign new contracts now or will agent look for payday. If not signed before Jan must sell or suffer tribunal pittance.

Oh goody, look who''s crawled out of his pit of despair to spread a bit more bile before slobbing back home again...Seriously, can''t you just stick to the Binners forums where you belong ffs???

Well played Pete, a perfect week of football but you''ve done a cracking job of putting a downer on it somehow [:D]
[IMG]http://www.relatably.com/m/img/miserable-memes/53763000.jpg[/IMG]

Boy for sale![IMG]http://www.alledinburghtheatre.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Oliver1-05-Boy-For-Sale-Photo-Diane-Innes.jpg[/IMG]

I don''t understand why you didn''t start a separate thread for each club who is purportedly interested in signing them. Opportunity missed there.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]The opportunities are endless Wolfie. A thread for each twin for each club........[/quote]It''ll certainly help to pass the time until our next defeat, that''s for sure [:D]

Well if we put a price of £20m on Brady the same would be the case for these two if they have good seasons. No way should either be sold in January they may make the difference between going up or not. The club need to pay them the going rate with maybe an option to leave if we don''t go up in the next two seasons

Sir Alex said enjoy them while they''re here.  That could mean six months or six years, but if other clubs are sniffing round it is because they are good players and doing well.  Wouldn''t want it any other way.

Sadly it would seem some have their heads buried in muck so much they can smell it as well as we can.

So, day / 2 days after Josh scores a good goal against Everton suddenly the world and their dog want to sign them.

Unlikely.

Newspaper talk is all. You know they literally make stuff up to sell them.

[quote user="chicken"]Sadly it would seem some have their heads buried in muck so much they can smell it as well as we can.

So, day / 2 days after Josh scores a good goal against Everton suddenly the world and their dog want to sign them.

Unlikely.

Newspaper talk is all. You know they literally make stuff up to sell them.[/quote]

Quite so, but if the Murphys carry on like they are, then they are going to stand out more and more as real prospects for the top league.  Our best chance of keeping them is to get into the top league ourselves. 

True.

I do wish agents did their work on behalf of the players though, rather than to line their pockets.

This is their breakthrough season. They need to nail down and perform regular first team footie now. Give it a season or two of that and then see what their options are.

Too many decent English prospects have been ruined by making moves far too soon on bad advice. Rodwell, Sinclair, Wright-Philips, Phil Jones and Zaha etc.

O. [quote user="pete"]Everton, Hull and WBA have made their intentions clear in the press today. Will they sign new contracts now or will agent look for payday. If not signed before Jan must sell or suffer tribunal pittance.[/quote]No, they have not.You have NO idea what their intentions are over than this guff printed in some of the media.What we do know is what our manager has said with regard to the matter -What you should always do is presume that you don’t really know

anything about their contracts because nine times out of 10 you don’t.

“The

point I’m making is ‘do you think we’re going to let them run out of

contract at the end of the season?’ Don’t imagine. It’s a fact. We

won’t.”

Now who should we believe ?

What annoys me is that if the Murphy''s were at barcelona man utd, tottenham etc and had started like they have this season they would be touted as a 40 million wonderkids and maybe even on verge of England like Rashford

So if anyone wants to buy them start at 30 million each !

we can not afford to sell these two to cheap the potential is what the other clubs are buying also homegrown for champs league

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Murphy chase gun has started?That really is an abomination of a sentence.

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more Molly Windley, for this reason alone the thread deserves to be deleted.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Molly Windley"]Murphy chase gun has started?That really is an abomination of a sentence.

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more Molly Windley, for this reason alone the thread deserves to be deleted.[/quote]Does ANYBODY know what it means?[:^)]

My interpretation of what it means is - All three of Murphy (Josh or Jacob I''m not sure), Robert Chase and Bryan Gunn (forgot the other ''n'' perhaps?) have started...

Gardening

Oil painting

Base jumping

Etc

...to pass the time

[quote user="OldRobert"]Does ANYBODY know what it means?[:^)][/quote]Guns are usually fired, not started. Or perhaps he means the chase has started.Either way the poor fellow is probably from suffolk, so I don''t think we should be too critical.

I reckon the Murphys should stay with us for the time being as I don''t think they will get much game time at a bigger club. I also think we should try and keep them as it''s been quite a long time since we''ve had any youth team products as good as these two