Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Rude and arrogant

For me it all started on 10th Jan 1990.

Carrow Road welcomes Exeter for an FA Cup 3rd round replay.

Instead of applauding plucky little lower league team, (as they would normally) the Barclay boos the Exeter players as they run on to the pitch.

It was the beginning of the downward spiral I tell thee.

Why on earth can we not discuss a post,as this is a forum, whether you agree with it or not, rather than reducing it to mud slinging straight off.

[quote user="VanWink"]Why on earth can we not discuss a post,as this is a forum, whether you agree with it or not, rather than reducing it to mud slinging straight off.[/quote]Brilliant[:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3/3234006/ShowPost.aspx#3234006

Brighton rolling out the welcome mat seemed to go down very well with some posters last time in the championship.[/quote]Several clubs put up posters in the away concourses ( and toilets ) thanking the fans of X,Y or Z club for travelling 210 miles or whatever the distance and welcoming them to the club. It''s the little things that cost zilch but display a touch of class.Oh ! and for the avoidance of doubt before i get jumped on i was delighted we won last night and even more delighted we are 4th. [;)]

Oh come on guys. There''s a whole football match to talk about and we''re discussing something that doesn''t even bother the people it affects (i.e the away fans).
If I want to see who''s playing, I look at the pitch. Y''know, where the players are.
Also, I don''t get to the game until a few minutes before kick off typically but don''t they welcome the away fans in some talking spiel over the tannoy like 40 minutes before kick off still? I mean, I couldn''t care less either way but maybe it''ll stop the whining on here.
I suppose what we could do is print of a little booklet detailing the away side, the weaknesses in our side and the best tactical exploits to beat Norwich City at home. Heck, we could even supply a little teddy bear to each fan, squeeze it and you get "Norwich loves *insert-team-name-here*".
Why stop there? We could start a match-making service for the away fans during the game. Come to the game alone, want to drive back with the love of your life? All we need is for them to take a selfie and write a little bio and we''ll leave a folder on everyone''s seats.
Any other ideas?

[quote user="hogesar"]Oh come on guys. There''s a whole football match to talk about and we''re discussing something that doesn''t even bother the people it affects (i.e the away fans).
If I want to see who''s playing, I look at the pitch. Y''know, where the players are.
Also, I don''t get to the game until a few minutes before kick off typically but don''t they welcome the away fans in some talking spiel over the tannoy like 40 minutes before kick off still? I mean, I couldn''t care less either way but maybe it''ll stop the whining on here.
I suppose what we could do is print of a little booklet detailing the away side, the weaknesses in our side and the best tactical exploits to beat Norwich City at home. Heck, we could even supply a little teddy bear to each fan, squeeze it and you get "Norwich loves *insert-team-name-here*".
Why stop there? We could start a match-making service for the away fans during the game. Come to the game alone, want to drive back with the love of your life? All we need is for them to take a selfie and write a little bio and we''ll leave a folder on everyone''s seats.
Any other ideas?
[/quote]

As they''ve come a long way to watch the game we should let them stand up for the whole match, the stewards should perform mock expulsions of at least two of their supporters culminating in a big cheer when they are allowed to sneak back in, every away fan should be given a souvenir piece of a urinal as a memento of their efforts and a model of Carrow Rd made from human feces as they''ve already sung that they think it''s s**t.

Barking Mad Barclay Boy wrote

NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE WE ARE NORWICH

You and your sort are a great advert for NCFC

Lucky you were not about during ManU''s visits here in the old days You would still be running

Can someone remind me who gets the revenue from the away tickets? Didn''t it change from the away club to the home club a few years ago?

Just to clear one thing up, the Wigan goalkeeper was Prince Harry, it was plain for all to see, when Jacob Murphy nipped in to take the ball off him and score i distinctly heard Gary Caldwell shout "What the fcuk are you doing you ginger haired tw@t, your Highness"........

Chris Houghton was always extremely respectful to the opposition, pointed out that they had good players and strengths we''d have to overcome and our fans hated it.

Looks like he''d have been hero worshipped had we only appointed him as the stadium announcer instead of manager.

Next time he gets sacked we should get him back behind a microphone.

Thanks HC. In which case isn''t it in our interest to make the experience of visiting as attractive as possible?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Thanks HC. In which case isn''t it in our interest to make the experience of visiting as attractive as possible?[/quote]Not really - Leeds, unfortunately, will bring two thousand odd even if they''re bottom [:|]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Thanks HC. In which case isn''t it in our interest to make the experience of visiting as attractive as possible?[/quote]
If the away team don''t take their allocation the tickets go on sale to our fans.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Thanks HC. In which case isn''t it in our interest to make the experience of visiting as attractive as possible?[/quote]
If the away team don''t take their allocation the tickets go on sale to our fans.
[/quote]

Great, more sheep.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Thanks HC. In which case isn''t it in our interest to make the experience of visiting as attractive as possible?[/quote]
[/quote]

Great, more sheep.[/quote]
[:D]

Rudeness and good manners apart, I would simply like to see both teams and subs displayed. Can''t see why that''s not possible or contentious

Since posters who complain when we win or lose are accused of using their complaint as a stick with which to beat the club, may I suggest posters save up all their complaints until the team has a draw.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Thanks HC. In which case isn''t it in our interest to make the experience of visiting as attractive as possible?[/quote]
[/quote]Yeah but look what happened the other night when the visitors fail to show in numbers, a thousand empty seats even with kids for a quid. Boooooooooooo ! [:D][;)][:P]