Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Rude and arrogant

Better its all about Morty than the original topic tbf.

What a load of nonsense.

Im going to be complaining to the FA if Forest dont give us a cuddle on arrival and a lap of honour at the end though.

following post at 14/09/2016 7:11 AM:

And another thread becomes all about morty 👏

With a title like that it was bound to.

[quote user="kick it off"]Better its all about Morty than the original topic tbf.

What a load of nonsense.

Im going to be complaining to the FA if Forest dont give us a cuddle on arrival and a lap of honour at the end though.[/quote]

If you look at the board at the moment, the whole board is about one person.  As for the original topic, there will be some people who don''t care about this kind of thing, but historically this club has been a friendly and welcoming one.  It doesn''t hurt to show a welcome to visitors.  In my book, it''s just bad manners not to.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="kick it off"]Better its all about Morty than the original topic tbf.

What a load of nonsense.

Im going to be complaining to the FA if Forest dont give us a cuddle on arrival and a lap of honour at the end though.[/quote]

If you look at the board at the moment, the whole board is about one person.  As for the original topic, there will be some people who don''t care about this kind of thing, but historically this club has been a friendly and welcoming one.  It doesn''t hurt to show a welcome to visitors.  In my book, it''s just bad manners not to.

[/quote]Awww, maybe you should have a moan about it, make it more about you?

We haven''t announced the opposition team at any games this season so far, which is a change from previous years. Presumably someone has decided not to continue the practice.

There are two teams playing and two sets of fans in the stadium who have paid their money to watch, with all the cash going to the host club. There has been a lot of talk recently about clubs needing to make an effort to encourage away fans, including dropping prices to £20, because the numbers attending are dropping off and atmospheres are suffering as a result. The people from Wigan who traveled half way across the country for a Tuesday night game deserve some respect (as do we when we travel away) and surely reading out their team isn''t much to ask?

In the end it is a reflection of our club, and it would be a big shame (for me) if we were to lose our reputation as a friendly and welcoming place to go and watch football.

I''d prefer us to announce the opposition team (although the screen has rendered this less of an issue than it would have been before) but it isn''t a huge deal. On some away trips I''ve noticed other clubs not announcing our team so it''s hardly unique to us.

[quote user="king canary"]I''d prefer us to announce the opposition team (although the screen has rendered this less of an issue than it would have been before) but it isn''t a huge deal. On some away trips I''ve noticed other clubs not announcing our team so it''s hardly unique to us.[/quote]Whenever I travel to an away match, I always notice the quality of the welcome.  It''s getting less these days, but when it does happen, that club goes up in my estimation.

Most of the clubs I have been to, who have a big screen, put both side on it.This is before K.O

It seems to me that since this had been in place, no announcements are made other than our first team.Doing it at half times serve very little purpose.

The club should be far more respectful of all the fans from both side, and go back to the old, and much better, way of doing this.

Did the club say, in football speak, the screen will enhance customer experience !! Only if used properly. Moxley is used to this at Wolves, about time he looked a bit more deeply at this here.

Who dreams up these ideas ?

Browse Pink''un

Mortys a pr ic k and spoils every thread

leave Pink''un

Come back 6 months later

Morty''s still a p ri ck

leave Pink''un

Repeat

[quote user="CDMullins"]Browse Pink''un

Mortys a pr ic k and spoils every thread

leave Pink''un

Come back 6 months later

Morty''s still a p ri ck

leave Pink''un

Repeat[/quote]Don''t let the door hit your ar$e on the way out[Y]

who cares about the other team, if you were with the times you can check the teams out on twitter or facebook ect. If you are scared of technology then get your binoculars out if you are that worried whom they have playing for them.

NO ONE LIKES US WE DONT CARE WE ARE NORWICH

Not sure how last nights result has any bearing on this thread Morty?

I''m hugely proud of our special club and don''t want to see it lose some of it''s well earned good reputation by not respecting the paying supporters who attend, be they home or away fans.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Not sure how last nights result has any bearing on this thread Morty?

I''m hugely proud of our special club and don''t want to see it lose some of it''s well earned good reputation by not respecting the paying supporters who attend, be they home or away fans.[/quote]As I already said, it smacks of being desperate to find something to whinge about, rather than being happy we won.A complete non issue, as I also said, I went to the Wigan forum, and there certainly wasn''t anyone there crying about being disrespected.

I guess certain things about our club are more important to some supporters than others. It''s only barrel scraping if it''s not important to you.

Barking, we are poles apart flower. I''m pleased that that is the case.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]Not sure how last nights result has any bearing on this thread Morty?

I''m hugely proud of our special club and don''t want to see it lose some of it''s well earned good reputation by not respecting the paying supporters who attend, be they home or away fans.[/quote]As I already said, it smacks of being desperate to find something to whinge about, rather than being happy we won.A complete non issue, as I also said, I went to the Wigan forum, and there certainly wasn''t anyone there crying about being disrespected.[/quote]

Three things.There is no desperation.It''s something to discuss about the club.It''s not a non issue because people are discussing it.  Oh and a fourth....every city supporter is happy we won last night.