Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Rude and arrogant

Whenever I have been away particularly in the championship the stadium announcer welcomes Norwich and there supporters hopes they had a pleasant journey and wishes them a safe journey home. Tonight they didn''t even announce the wigan team before kick off.

It''s disrespectful and p1ss poor manners.

I don''t think they announced the Cardiff team before kick-off on Saturday, either (and I think they dropped announcing the subs last season). I''d rather like to know who is in the oppo''s line-up, and it doesn''t take long to run down (if only for those c7k of us in the Barclay who can''t see the scoreboard). It took me a while to realise Pilks was playing on Saturday; you certainly can''t read the names on shirts unless you''re pretty close.

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?[/quote]

I''ll whinge about what I like thanks[/quote]Crack on fella.I''m personally happy we won, and couldn''t give a fig if the 45 Wigan fans feel insulted[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?[/quote]

I''ll whinge about what I like thanks[/quote]Crack on fella.I''rm personally happy we won, and couldn''t give a fig if the 45 Wigan fans feel insulted[Y][/quote]

Not the wigan fans I''d like to have known who the keeper was who made the fu(k up without getting my phone out, you are obviously blissfully happy in your ignorance !

Fella 😂

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?[/quote]

I''ll whinge about what I like thanks[/quote]Crack on fella.I''rm personally happy we won, and couldn''t give a fig if the 45 Wigan fans feel insulted[Y][/quote]

Not the wigan fans I''d like to have known who the keeper was who made the fu(k up without getting my phone out, you are obviously blissfully happy in your ignorance !

Fella 😂[/quote]Well you should maybe know your football a bit better then.

Fella.

Totally agree with the op.  The Norwich I know is a welcoming club and it lets itself down in not showing a bit of common courtesy to visiting teams and fans. It is not weak to show welcome to visitors - imo it is common decency.

I''m Spartacus finding something something to whinge about, despite us winning tonight, who would have thought it?[:)]

[quote user="im spartacus"]Whenever I have been away particularly in the championship the stadium announcer welcomes Norwich and there supporters hopes they had a pleasant journey and wishes them a safe journey home. Tonight they didn''t even announce the wigan team before kick off.

It''s disrespectful and p1ss poor manners.[/quote]
Oh dear, that is shocking if true. Is it true?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?[/quote]

I''ll whinge about what I like thanks[/quote]Crack on fella.I''m personally happy we won, and couldn''t give a fig if the 45 Wigan fans feel insulted[Y][/quote]
OMG, this is exactly why I dont like you.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?[/quote]

I''ll whinge about what I like thanks[/quote]Crack on fella.I''m personally happy we won, and couldn''t give a fig if the 45 Wigan fans feel insulted[Y][/quote]
[/quote]No idea how I''ll sleep tonight frankly, knowing this.

Far better if the announcer said"Wigan fans, you can all far cough.... you bunch of Northern monkeys"Nothing like a bit of biasWatch this, the bit at 1m 20secs is priceless - proper commentatingclick

[quote user="im spartacus"]Wigan may not have brought many but those that made the long journey deserve more respect. Without fans football is nothing morty 😦[/quote]Delia out?Seriously mate, dry your eyes.Have you checked Wigan forums, to see if they actually care about this?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?[/quote]

[/quote]No idea how I''ll sleep tonight frankly, knowing this.[/quote]
I don''t like your weak mind. Rejoicing the fact we don''t respect away fans is as low as it can get. But yes, move on and sleep well.Geeked [8-|]

To help you out Spartacus I just checked their main forum.I couldn''t see it mentioned at all.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?[/quote]

[/quote]No idea how I''ll sleep tonight frankly, knowing this.[/quote]
I don''t like your weak mind. Rejoicing the fact we don''t respect away fans is as low as it can get. But yes, move on and sleep well.Geeked [8-|]
[/quote]Trust me, random bellsniff on an internet forum, I''ll sleep fine.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]To help you out Spartacus I just checked their main forum.I couldn''t see it mentioned at all.[/quote]
So we have to check opposition forums to make democratic solutions? What on earth are you talking about Morty?

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="morty"]To help you out Spartacus I just checked their main forum.I couldn''t see it mentioned at all.[/quote]
So we have to check opposition forums to make democratic solutions? What on earth are you talking about Morty?
[/quote]I was just confirming that Spartacus was, indeed, just being a whining fanny.Job done[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="morty"]To help you out Spartacus I just checked their main forum.I couldn''t see it mentioned at all.[/quote]
[/quote]I was just confirming that Spartacus was, indeed, just being a whining fanny.Job done[Y][/quote]
No you weren''t.

What''s all the fuss about? When I go to an away game I couldn''t give a flying fig what the stadium announcers doing and certainly don''t feel disrespected (or whatever the accusation is against the club) by them.

Not saying it''s not nice to know the teams or have a welcome but does it really matter?

Thecanaryfan wrote the following post at 2016-09-14 4:35 AM:

morty wrote:

im spartacus wrote:

morty wrote:

Jesus, is that all you can find to whinge about?

I''ll whinge about what I like thanks

CF do you think anyone does? His parents (and that''s doubtful) didn''t teach him any manners either!

This same announcer your are criticising for not welcoming fans also announced the teams, he would have told you who the Wigan keeper is over the tannoy.