Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

First to drop?

They always say, don''t change a winning formula. So instead of looking at who''s not playing and debating who deserves a call up to the starting XI, (eg. Naismith, Oliveira) I think we should be looking at who''s going to be the first to be dropped from the XI. Personally I think Brady, who has undoubted talent, needs to start doing more to keep his place, especially with Pritchard waiting in the wings. Things arnt quite coming off for him at the moment.

So who do you think needs to up their game the most to keep their shirt?

Never change a winning team.They know who''s waiting in the wings, waiting to have their place.

Jerome is getting soooo much flack atm he''s turning into whipping boy number one. Despite playing well yesterday and setting up the second goal but "e'' shoulda been scorun ghooooouls!"

these problems tend to come and find you rather than you looking for them.....we''re in a relatively healthy situation at the moment re: injuries...but we''re bound to encounter more over the coming weeks which will naturally bring others into the team.

It was only a month ago where we had 6 out at the same time which culminated in the Birmingham defeat.

there''s the catch 22 situation. you need to keep the fitness up of the guys out of the 11 or else when you need them, they won''t be ready.

I think we should keep the momentum of an unchanged team for now as the Everton game has kept everyone on their toes but eventually we are going to have to mix things up. perhaps olivera would be worth a start for particular games?

Don''t go along with this not changing a winning team idea.we have a big squad we need to use it,yes the present 11 are doing well but it can always be improved that''s why we bought people like Pritchard and Olivera.

Team selection will be based on who is best suited to get the better of the opposition. A fast winger may require a different fullback. Similarly a game against a physical side will require a different team to that against a more ''footballing'' side.Personally I would drop drunken monkey whose posts have been appalling.