Sign in to follow this  
Red Rufus

Pinto

Is he possibly on the way to becoming a club legend? What pace he has and seems to have struck up a good rapport with the fans. He is dynamic going forward and deserved his goal.

Apart from the odd time he tries too much, I''d say he is potentially the best left back we have had in the last 10 years. Great game today and for most of this season. Great signing.

Might get caught out defensively but a very likeable player. Good on the ball and works for his team mates.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Apart from the odd time he tries too much, I''d say he is potentially the best left back we have had in the last 10 years. Great game today and for most of this season. Great signing.[/quote]

He''s pretty good at right back also.

Too early for PotS?

By far and away the stand out performer imo, I genuinely think a lot of Prem teams will be looking at our starting full backs with a lot of envy

Was tested a bit today, but got a good understanding with Murphy.

Think he''s a very quick, calm right back, with Olsson and Klose the best three defenders in this division, IMO

Can''t believe that was his first ever senior goal! I surely hope we''ll see plenty more during his time here. My motm today as well

Sorry everyone.... few post ales. I know full well he is our best double pivot attacking sweeper keeper. Linked up with Darryl Russell like a dream today.

Today he demonstrated what he is capable of. He is getting better by the week, and most importantly he is adapting to the English game very well. The fact he seems very happy here is also massive bonus. Love the chap.

Pinto was an absolute star at the fan''s forum. Speaks fluent English and came across as a real team player. He told us he had never scored because he didn''t shoot. He preferred to set up others. Maybe he''ll shoot more often after today. 

I was right in front of him as he scored. From the sheer determined look on his face there was no doubt that ball was not going to go anywhere other than in the back of the net. Apart from that I thought he had a very solid day in defence. MotM for me by a long way today, which given some other good performances by many today only underlines how good he was.

Until I saw his goal on the TV replay I had not quite realised what a magnificent effort. To find such pace and determination at that stage of the game was a bit special. Finish was superb. Yes, he needs to tighten up a bit on his defensive duties, but I have yet to know a footballer who is perfect in every department !!!