Bennett

Whittaker

Naismith

Thompson

Jarvis

Murphy

Murphy

Lafferty

We need to change things up a bit to see if we can finally click as a side and while we are top of the league, now is the time to give the others a chance to step up IMO.

Newcastle are great and so much better than us. I hope we don''t dare and try and play our own game. We need defensive solidity and try and hit them on the break, so this would be my team...

Ruddy McGovern

Pinto Whittaker Turner Bassong Martin Bennet Klose Olsson

Murphy

The 2 goalkeepers and 8 defenders will really confuse Newcastle and will make us nice and strong at the back

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]this would be my team...

Ruddy McGovern

Pinto Whittaker Turner Bassong Martin Bennet Klose Olsson Murphy...[/quote]I agree with that except I''d play Tettey instead of Murphy just to tighten things up a bit.......

You''re off your head Rogue Baboon. Russel Martin and defensive solidity in the same post?

Ruddy McGovern Jones

Pinto Whittaker Turner Bassong Bennet Klose Olsson

Ed Balls

Ruddy and Jones playing a double pivot.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Ruddy

Martin

Bassong

Bennett

Whittaker

Naismith

Thompson

Jarvis

Murphy

Murphy

Lafferty

We need to change things up a bit to see if we can finally click as a side and while we are top of the league, now is the time to give the others a chance to step up IMO.[/quote]This is a better team selection than that of the silly hat wearing buffoon in the other thread [Y]

4-4-f**king-2 with Olsson and Pinto up front, they know how to find the back of the net unlike Mr Jerome!!!

Also we should recall England''s Brave Declan Rudd immediately as he''s better than Cruddy and McFlappy combined!!!!!

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Ruddy

Martin

Bassong

Bennett

Whittaker

Naismith

Thompson

Jarvis

Murphy

Murphy

Lafferty

We need to change things up a bit to see if we can finally click as a side and while we are top of the league, now is the time to give the others a chance to step up IMO.[/quote]

That is bizarre on so many fronts:

1. You want to change a winning team dramatically because you want us to ''click''. Chopping and changing won''t help that, plus we''re top of the league and winning, there''s better to come but on current results, we''ll go up

2. You want to start Lafferty. What is it with this guy? Never had a good goal record at any of his previous clubs and looks substandard whenever I do see him. Genuinely hope I never see him play in a Morwich shirt again.

3. Why do you want to re-arrange the defence and put Whotakker back in? His last performance for us was very poor.

4. You''re midfield is ridiculous! We have Naismith in a holding role and three wingers ahead of him.

Thank god you''re not our manager.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Cobain.  This is yet another thread with bor taking the mick.  I started a thread suggesting three changes. He is trying to be funny. He can''t help himself.

[/quote]

Oh ok, I missed the humour - I''ve seen a couple of ridiculous posts so thought I''d respond to the team. Maybe I should have ignored it lol.

[quote user="Cobain18"][quote user="lake district canary"]Cobain.  This is yet another thread with bor taking the mick.  I started a thread suggesting three changes. He is trying to be funny. He can''t help himself.

[/quote]

Oh ok, I missed the humour - I''ve seen a couple of ridiculous posts so thought I''d respond to the team. Maybe I should have ignored it lol.[/quote]

No, don''t ignore him, he loves the attention!

It really is bullying.

I get the impression that bor had a rather tragic childhood and has finally found an outlet for 50-60(?) years of pent up frustration. But that should excuse it

I got one from "Thailand" the other day

Public enemy number one because I had a go at Burton Albion for being tinpot

Love it

Maddison onloan to Aberdeen until Jan you really need to keep up.

But going on to Wednesday should we make changes either in personnel or formation. Defence needs to improve by providing support i.e. Tettey or changing philosophy i.e. prevent cavalier full backs from charging upfield. Need to try to keep it tight.

Mitrovic needs to be kept quiet possibly Bennett needs to play to counteract his aerial prowess.

Maybe ideal game for tinkering.

[quote user="morty"]Whoooooooosh.[/quote]
It is Pete, Morty. Did you honestly expect anything less?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]Whoooooooosh.[/quote]
It is Pete, Morty. Did you honestly expect anything less?
[/quote]Fair one[:D]

Why don''t we have some our players start for the opposition? We could each have a Murphy and we could let them have McGrandles