Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Norwich v Burton match thread

Another great result and the superb run continues. We also had 20 points from 9 games in our last promotion season but then went on a ten game run that harvested only a meagre seven points and ultimately led to Neil Adam''s resignation five games later even though ten points were gained from those games. Our next ten games are:

Newcastle. A

Wolves. A

Rotherham. H

Fulham. A

Preston. H

Brighton. A

Leeds. H

QPR. A

Derby. H

Brentford. H

How many points do you think we will get from these games? I''m going for 15.

That''s the spirit crafty!

Ever thought about doing a motivational speaking tour with Chris Akabusi?

On the train back from the game, so a few thoughts...

- we looked comfortable in the first half, really nice to see

- got panicky in the second half - central defence looks scared everytime someone runs at them

- Dorrans was excellent

- Jacob M is brilliant, so nice to see a player with no fear just run at his man

- Pinto, Olsson and Wes also good

- Jerome a bit hit and miss but generally held it up well

- confused as to why we waited for so long to make a change. Players clearly flagging, Burton taking control and a game in mid week, seemed odd to wait for the 80th minute.

- Brady had a bit of a mare.

Buh wrote the following post at 24/09/2016 5:28 PM:

That''s the spirit crafty!

Ever thought about doing a motivational speaking tour with Chris Akabusi?

So what is your problem with my post? I think 15 points from those ten games will be a good return.

Newcastle, Wolves and Brighton are up there and will. Be expecting to beat us. Leeds are currently on an excellent run of results and Fulham are one of our bogey teams.

At home we should win most of them although Leeds are on an excellent run of recent results.

As you appear to believe I am being pessimistic in looking at 15 points front up and tell us all how many you think we''ll get then in ten games time we''ll see who is closer.

Look at the home games in the next 10

5 very winnable home games, so that''s the 15 points.

Can see minimum 6 points away as well, playing away may actually suit us. 20+ points isn''t entirely unrealistic

Buh wrote the following post at 24/09/2016 6:57 PM:

Crafty why would you even bring up the bad run we had???

Why mention it? Because it happened and shows that things can turn very quickly. As I am predicting we will get more than twice as many points as we did in that run even you should be able to surmise that I don''t think that run will be repeated.

Now, how about growing some balls and telling us what your points prediction is? Or are you just going to make snidey remarks as is your usual tactic?

Buh wrote the following post at 24/09/2016 7:09 PM:

Maximum points

As if you''d bring it up though. Good god man.

Well I sincerely hope you are right that we are in the early stages of a 14 league match winning run. I cannot be sure but that might well prove to be a club record.

Don''t fear I shall bring this up in 10 games time to see who is closest. Should we fail to get the three points Wednesday night I''ll remind you of your prediction then. :)

So if we lose on Wednesday you''ll crow about it?

Nothing new there then is there crafty

Bun wrote the following post at 24/09/2016 9:07 PM:

So if we lose on Wednesday you''ll crow about it?

Nothing new there then is there crafty

You really are an ar$e Buh. Of course I won''t be pleased if we lose on Wednesday. I''m never pleased whenever we lose but am realistic enough to know that defeats are inevitable. What''s the sin I have committed exactly? To suggest that we won''t get 30 points from the next 10 games? Anyone who truly believes that we will is an idiot. 18 points would be an excellent return but I think 15 is more likely. That would still leave us on 35 points from 19 games which at over 1.8 points per game average is still promotion form. That hardly makes me anti-club, it is just that you like to be snide which says volumes about you.😓

[quote user="Buh"]You are boring

And insecure[/quote]

Sorry tried to keep out of it but Buh you really are an immature cretin! Guess you''ll try and call us all six fingered inbreds like you used to do, or try to mock the Norfolk accent. Do us a favour and grow up you child, failing that, just f@ck off! Tw@t!

Crafty chirps far more when there''s a hint of a downer.

He used to chirp on a website but then it got binned. Bin. Seems almost appropriate..

He''ll come back with some chirpy mcchirpshit about our conference owners. Thick as pigshit.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 25/09/2016 3:46 AM:

Crafty chirps far more when there''s a hint of a downer.

He used to chirp on a website but then it got binned. Bin. Seems almost appropriate..

He''ll come back with some chirpy mcchirpshit about our conference owners. Thick as pigshit.

You are the one that called them conference quality not me. 😷

Ron wrote: "Bur, you really are an immature cretin ..." Well said Ron. You speak for me too and hundreds of others I bet. I usually just rapidly scroll past his posts without reading, but sometimes they are just difficult to avoid.

Derby is away; 6 of the next 9 are away.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]went on a ten game run that harvested only a meagre seven points and ultimately led to Neil Adam''s resignation...[/quote]It''s worth comparing Adams Championship record with Alex Neil''s........Neil Adams P27W11D7L9Win% 40.7%Alex NeilP31

W21

D6

L4

Win% 67.7%Huge difference Crafty. Alex seems to turn things round after a defeat where Neil couldn''t.

Quite agree Lapps. I certainly had my doubts about AN after last season''s chopping and changing but there''s no doubt about his performance at this level. That win ratio takes some beating and after the truly awful Birmingham performance he has acted to change it with great success. Hopefully, his experiences last season will stand him in good stead when we return there next season.

👍