Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Norwich v Burton match thread

[quote user="Ron Manager"][quote user="Buh"]You are boring

And insecure[/quote]

Sorry tried to keep out of it but Buh you really are an immature cretin! Guess you''ll try and call us all six fingered inbreds like you used to do, or try to mock the Norfolk accent. Do us a favour and grow up you child, failing that, just f@ck off! Tw@t![/quote]Yep a very fair comment if i may say Ron.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Another great result and the superb run continues. We also had 20 points from 9 games in our last promotion season but then went on a ten game run that harvested only a meagre seven points and ultimately led to Neil Adam''s resignation five games later even though ten points were gained from those games. Our next ten games are:

Newcastle. A

Wolves. A

Rotherham. H

Fulham. A

Preston. H

Brighton. A

Leeds. H

QPR. A

Derby. H

Brentford. H

How many points do you think we will get from these games? I''m going for 15.[/quote]Christ! It''s no wonder you fellas care little to understand the intricacies of the game when you''re busying yourselves purely guessing the points accumulation of the following ten matches [:P]

Jools wrote:

Another great result and the superb run continues. We also had 20 points from 9 games in our last promotion season but then went on a ten game run that harvested only a meagre seven points and ultimately led to Neil Adam''s resignation five games later even though ten points were gained from those games. Our next ten games are: Newcastle. A Wolves. A Rotherham. H Fulham. A Preston. H Brighton. A Leeds. H QPR. A Derby. H Brentford. H How many points do you think we will get from these games? I''m going for 15.

Christ! It''s no wonder you fellas care little to understand the intricacies of the game when you''re busying yourselves purely guessing the points accumulation of the following ten matches Stick out tongue [:P]

How does my post indicate that I and others care little to understand the intricacies of the game? Your comment is patronis ing and suggests you are another Buh style poster trying to stir up trouble. It is possible to be analytical and make more generalised posts or are you too sophisticated to realise that?