Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 8

Off to the much ridiculed Eredivisie; Feyenoord to continue their great start to the season to lowly Roda.

For the city match I think this is a much harder one to call. I cant see a Bassong CleanSh!t so will plump for a over 2.5 goals game.

Top v bottom in Scotish League One where leaders Alloa (3-0-0-11-3) visit Stenhousemuir (0-2-1-5-6).Stenhousemuir v Alloa Athletic.......Away win.For the Norwich game.......City to win and Jerome to score

Good luck Parma and Reggie. [Y]

Good analysis from 93v, though can''t shake an instinct that the twins will drive each other on to great heights this week...

Josh''s goal Tuesday, Jacob''s strong start to the season, paper talk and new dawns everywhere...

Would be exceptional Reggie, though something in me says:

Norwich to win and both Murphy twins to score...must be cool odds on that somewhere...

Parma 👏👌👍🏼👊🏼💰💰

For the NCFC bet I suggest a 3-1 home win at 11/1. For the accumulator I am waiting on obscure odds, provided, Parma, you are not about to make your selection?

Having backed a Scottish club last week and, in the process, breaking my policy of never backing a Scottish club, hopefully I have learned my lesson once and for all.

To start my climb back up the table (hopefully) and to offer something different, I am dropping down to the National League South, and first-placed Maidenhead United (26 points from 11 games) to win at home to Weston-Super-Mare (in 17th with just ten points from 11 matches).

For the Norwich bet, Oliveira to score (albeit almost certainly as a sub) could be an interesting choice.

Best of luck to all PUPs.

Buonasera tutti...

Inspired as ever by Nutella, I took a scenic, aurora borealis-hued fjord trip to Estonia to gaze in wonderment at his blonde, blue-eyed selection...

I came across (steady) the lovely:

Flora vs Rakvere Tarvas...

A beauty indeed....she shall be my Pups date his weekend...

Parma 👏👌💁😂💋👠💃🏼💃🏼

..PiC...am collating, cross-referencing and creating my algorithm as we speak....will await late evening Pups genius, so you can all settle in with a nightcap before curtain''s up......

I fancy Liverpool to win at home against Hull, and Nelson Oliveira to score against Burton.

Good luck to Parma, Reggie and of course all PUPs.

Parma "..will await late evening Pups genius, so you can all settle in with a nightcap before curtain''s up...... "

Sounds like a good idea 👍

Holland and AZ to beat go ahead eagles with ease, obviously not great odds though.

Norwich bet, Norwich -2 Asian handicap

Hi, sorry it''s slightly late but my pick is LIVERPOOL to beat hull please.

Norwich bet I''d say 3-1 Norwich win

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the NCFC bet I suggest a 3-1 home win at 11/1. For the accumulator I am waiting on obscure odds, provided, Parma, you are not about to make your selection?[/quote]A frustrating lack of odds today on some leagues/divisions, including the German Oberliga, for which they are normally available. So I was seriously tempted by a game in the Polish Women''s League, but have settled on one Oberliga match for which there are odds.Lehnerz to win at home against Viktoria Urberach in the Hessen section.Lehnerz, second, only drew their last game, at home, but otherwise have been in excellent form, scoring plenty of goals. Viktoria Urberach, bottom, have drawn just two, and both at home, and already after only nine games have a -19 goal difference.The current odds are a reasonably attractive 1/5.Good luck to all!

[quote user="93vintage"]Sid got 5/6 last week, so do we need to be selecting a match that William Hill covers?[/quote]
Thank you 93v. I neglected to say that in my introduction. If we are to use the tenner returned last week it does have to be Bill Hill. 

Evening all and good luck everyone.

Myself and my Mear Kat are both going on the same match:

Hamburger -v- BAYERN MUNICH AWAY WIN

For the match bet HT Draw/FT Norwich

😀😀😀

I''m going for a home win for BATE v. Naftan.

BATE are W9 D1 L0 F29 A5 at home and Naftan are W0 D2 L8 F4 A19 away.

Good Luck, Parma!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score any time.

Good Luck, Reggie!

Hi all, some great options already, for my Czech view, Sparta Prague play their big rivals on Sunday in Salvia at home, with Tomas Rosicky & young star Vaclav Kadlec back at Sparta they should edge this one, home win with young Kadlec to score.......(if you can bet on the Czech league)

As for City, this could be the game too far for a very well performing Burton, I''m in the 3-1 camp with a home debut goal for a sub appearing Oliviera.

Good luck, fingers crossed for a fine win all round, maybe some of Morty''s luck will rub off this weekend.

Nutty Nigel,
I want to thank you for asking me to do the picks and feel honoured for being selected.  I also want to thank everyone for their kind advice and fingers crossed it all goes well, I''ve been offered extensive advice by my Dad but I thought I would stick to the more sane options for today.
The bets I''m going to go for are:
1. Norwich to win at full time with a draw at half time (£4); 
2. Norwich to win with both sides scoring (£3); and 
3. the final score to be 3-1 to Norwich.
Reggie

Buonasera Pupetti, siamo arrivati al momentaccio..!...👌👏👍🏼💁😂🎉👍💰💰🎼

.....I''m soooo excited that i may pee my little Armani boxers....😂😂🇮🇹👙👙🕶🕶

Delighted to see that Cosmic picked one of my final seven - any of which I would have happily selected - though BATE just misses out at the tape.......🏁🏁🏁🏁

Nutella inspired me towards Estonia and:

Flora vs Rakvere Tarvas - Home win

Tallinn Infonet vs Parnu - Home win

Viking trading routes took me to Iceland:

Breidablik Women vs IA Arkranes - Home win

The beautiful Slovenia beckons with:

Olimpia Ljubljana vs Radomlje - Home win

Then dyakoya for Pomedor salone'' and morss in the Ukraine with:

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Volyn Lutsk - Home win

Ultimately to the mystical, labyrinthine and quixotic Japan:

NTV Beleza Women vs Speranza Osaka - Home win

In bocca al lupo..!....🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

''......creppi'' lupo...!.....''....💩💩💩💩💩💩

Parma 😂👌👏👍🏼❤️🇮🇹💰💰💰

Nigel,
Just to (try to) ensure there are no slips I''ve agreed with Reggie that we should also cover the following possibilities:
Burton to win at 6/1, £3
0-0 draw at 11/1, £3,
Draw at 10/3, £4
Reggie & I have pooled funds and sent a tenner to you via paypal.  Hope that guarantees a win one way or the other.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="93vintage"]Sid got 5/6 last week, so do we need to be selecting a match that William Hill covers?[/quote]
Thank you 93v. I neglected to say that in my introduction. If we are to use the tenner returned last week it does have to be Bill Hill. 
[/quote]In that case my pick is void. It probably depends on the week, but sometimes the gain of the free tenner may be outweighed by a reduced choice. This week does seems to have been particularly tricky.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Buonasera Pupetti, siamo arrivati al momentaccio..!...👌👏👍🏼💁😂🎉👍💰💰🎼

Delighted to see that Cosmic picked one of my final seven - any of which I would have happily selected - though BATE just misses out at the tape.......🏁🏁🏁🏁

Parma 😂👌👏👍🏼❤️🇮🇹💰💰💰[/quote]
Parma, I really like your strategy and generosity in trying to gat a return for our funds. Sorry I didn''t notice before but both Flora and Infonet played tonight. (And won BTW). Both the women''s fixtures are only available on Bet365. Olympia and Shakhtar are on both Bill Hill and 365.
Now we have the awesome £30 from you which can be placed on Bet365 but the other tenner was refunded from last week''s 5/6 and has to be used on Bill Hill this weekend.
I''m allowed up late tonight  so if you need more time that''s fine buddy[:)]

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Buonasera Pupetti, siamo arrivati al momentaccio..!...👌👏👍🏼💁😂🎉👍💰💰🎼

Parma 😂👌👏👍🏼❤️🇮🇹💰💰💰[/quote]Parma, I looked at that Icelandic game (and the wonderfully obscure Japanese match) - it may not matter to your choice but I think Akranes are at home.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="93vintage"]Sid got 5/6 last week, so do we need to be selecting a match that William Hill covers?[/quote]
[/quote]In that case my pick is void. It probably depends on the week, but sometimes the gain of the free tenner may be outweighed by a reduced choice. This week does seems to have been particularly tricky.[/quote]
Your pick is fine Purple and listed on Bill Hill. I checked that when I read 93v''s post. The odds were often better on Bet365. Not so much now. I agree that wider choice is a great consideration. Thanks as always for your help and consideration[:)][Y]

Va bene...andiam'' a lavorare allora...

....time for a soft shoe shuffle around then ragazzi.....

BATE Borisov vs Nafta - Home win (replacing Breidablik)

GBK Women vs Keski-Uusimaa - Home win (replacing Flora)

HNK Rijeka vs RNK Split - Home win (replacing Tallinna Infonet)

Buona Fortuna...👌👏💰💰💰👍🏼

Parma ❤️

To Norway''s Toppserien: Medkila vs Urædd, home win @ 1.57 with William Hill.Medkila don''t exactly have a good record, but they''ve not been too far away in many games, have scored fairly regularly and are up against a team with an away record of P8-W0-D0-L8 1/36. That''s not a typo, they''ve only scored one away goal and conceded thirty-six (over 4 per game).It''s 2nd bottom versus bottom, and with 6 games left it''s effectively a battle between a relegation playoff and certain relegation. Medkilla won the reverse fixture 2-1.

Thank you to all you all for your help and support.....props to Purple and Nutella for the steers..

Love and best wishes to all Pups....let''s hope we can make some money for the DS boys and girls..

Parma 👌👏❤️💁🐕👍🏼🎼🎉