Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Going down!

[quote user="lake district canary"]Heavens above we have gone down the table tonight! What happened - was it Whittaker''s fault? Or was it Martin''s?  Who''s to blame for this shambles??   Sack the board! Sack the manager!

[/quote]Don''t panicwe''ll be back on top this time tomorrow

[quote user="morty"]Yeah I would leave humour to other posters perhaps.[/quote]

For someone who often claims that other posters are following you around the messageboard- a 1 minute gap between Lakey''s post and your response. Just saying.

[quote user="STFU"][quote user="morty"]Yeah I would leave humour to other posters perhaps.[/quote]

For someone who often claims that other posters are following you around the messageboard- a 1 minute gap between Lakey''s post and your response. Just saying.[/quote]What would be an acceptable time to leave it, in your opinion? I was posting on other threads at the time.I mean, is that okay with you? Should I email you and check with you first in future?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Heavens above we have gone down the table tonight! What happened - was it Whittaker''s fault? Or was it Martin''s?  Who''s to blame for this shambles??   Sack the board! Sack the manager!

[/quote]
Why did you start this thread? Just remember, sarcasm is for the Clappers.
It is the lowest form of comedy.
Aim higher.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Indeed .[/quote]Do you ever actually log in to talk about football, or just whinge at me.Indeed.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]It''s late , get some rest .[/quote]I plan on staying up much later, can you keep up?

Rise above it Morty, don''t let the keyboard warriors and multiple accunts bully you. We will not be silenced or intimidated.

OP is totes hilair. I literally LOL''d.

On a positive we will be 5 points clear inside the automatic promotion places with a win tonight. That''s a big gap this early on in the season. We must grasp this opportunity to make as much daylight as possible to out weigh any slumps we may go through in the course of the season. A win tonight would be a real battle cry to all the other teams, and although to early to say we are certain for promotion, it would be a huge stride towards it so early on. That''s how important a good performance is tonight in my humble opinion.