Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

All those angry fans going off on one

[quote user="im spartacus"]Do it somewhere else it''s not allowed on here.[/quote]
When the manger throws on defenders with no outlet, it has to be discussed Sparticus. 

He seems to be getting worse. I know his job is to be a nappy crapper when we lose and a happy clapper when we win but he shouldn''t continually talk over the guests.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="im spartacus"]Do it somewhere else it''s not allowed on here.[/quote]
When the manger throws on defenders with no outlet, it has to be discussed Sparticus. 
[/quote]

Not on here or you will be a usual suspect !!! Is that what you want ???

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Or listen to Rob Butler trying to shout down Grant Holt. I don''t know why they bother with an expert. Butler knows the lot.[/quote]Would that be the same Butler who''s currently blaming Oliveira for tonights defeat? [:|]

Pundits etc are there to be controversial and that''s what he is.Besides, after tonight''s game, what do you want him to say."we were great, well done, hard luck"

Rob Butler has always been up his own backside there is not many people at the forum (bbc) who likes the man

[quote user="nutty nigel"]No MP. But at one point he wasn''t letting Holty make his point because he didn''t agree.[/quote]You mean he''s just like Morty then

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="im spartacus"]Do it somewhere else it''s not allowed on here.[/quote]
[/quote]

Not on here or you will be a usual suspect !!! Is that what you want ???[/quote]
Haha.... Yes!!! I want Neil to beheld to account for his dreadful piss poor defensive inability. If I am a usual suspect for that I am backing the wrong team!! F@ck that lot.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="nutty nigel"]No MP. But at one point he wasn''t letting Holty make his point because he didn''t agree.[/quote]You mean he''s just like Morty then[/quote]You rang?I definitely heard a bell....

Goreham didn''t exactly give Neil a rough time

Don''t think he even mentioned the Murphy change and how that brought Newcastle on to us - only mentioned undertandably bringing another defender on. At least challenge Neil on his decisions

Any sports reporter seeing two goals in injury time is going to ask questions and to be fair even Grant Holt agreed that he didnt understand what the hell AN was doing!