Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

MATCH THREAD vs Newcastle.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Countryside Canary"][quote user="morty"]Lets remember this will be our hardest away game this season, and the league won''t be won tonight.[/quote]

I agree Morty, but if we can all see we''re getting over run why can''t Alex[/quote]What do you expect him to do?[/quote]

Put a creative player on that can hold the ball up maybe

getting completely dominated. Hopefully get to half time still in it and get it sorted at the break. Awful so far

i''m lisntening to 5 live sports extra and Vicky Sparks and Steve Harper have both said we have no creativity whatsoever and Hoolahan should have started.we are in danger of shipping another one before half time.

[quote user="Countryside Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Countryside Canary"][quote user="morty"]Lets remember this will be our hardest away game this season, and the league won''t be won tonight.[/quote]

I agree Morty, but if we can all see we''re getting over run why can''t Alex[/quote]What do you expect him to do?[/quote]

Put a creative player on that can hold the ball up maybe[/quote]Whilst I don''t disagree, no way he''d make a sub yet.

Just sittin here waitin for the NU 2nd goal to go in - horrible feelin but we not doin ourselves justice tonight

Agree with King, if our keeper hadn''t been on his game we would have been 3-0 down. The difference is terrifying, ncfc look like non league side visiting PL club

[quote user="morty"]Well well well, didn''t take long for the vultures to start circling.[:D][/quote]Personally I just call it as it is - praise when we''re good and criticize when we''re poor.I see no merit in trying to make out that everything is fine when evidently it''s not.Ask AN if he''s happy & he''d say no.

Why doe people continue to think that Howson is suited to this position, he is best playing deeper and running forward with the ball. he goes missing in this position.

Why do so many fans now see that without Wes we do not retain possession well enough and so allow the opposition to build up a head of steam too easily.

I don''t think we''ve ever won an important away game against a big team without Wes playing.

Why does our manager not see this.

Getting back into it now but that first 30 minutes was in part self-inflicted as far as i''m concerned.

Wow! Miracle we are still in this but now we have to build in it. Make them pay for their missed chances