Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

10 games gone, let's look at the table......

Yes but if we hadn''t come up against weaker teams, and scored more goals than them, we would be all but regulated already.False position, papering over the cracks.Everybody out.

We are doing a lot better than people expected i think

add in to that we have played Ipswich, Newcastle, Forest & on Saturday Wolves away, we have got arguably 4 of our hardest games of the season out of the way

2nd (or 1st) come 8pm Saturday we will have made great strides towards promotion

I would have taken 2nd place and an average of 2 points per game. 92 will see us in automatic.

But still think we might fall away. Nothing has convinced me with the level of performance that we are true contenders. Maybe the league is crap this time and we can continue in this vein throughout the next 36 games!

[quote user="sonyc"]I would have taken 2nd place and an average of 2 points per game. 92 will see us in automatic.

But still think we might fall away. Nothing has convinced me with the level of performance that we are true contenders. Maybe the league is crap this time and we can continue in this vein throughout the next 36 games![/quote]You can only play whats in front of you.We don''t need to be Barcelona to get out of this league.

I blame Lambert for running me Morty. Oh ......and also Walker and Brown and Stringer. I had confidence in their methods. Alex could get into their league though so I''m still fighting for his right to get things sorted.

[quote user="sonyc"]I blame Lambert for running me Morty. Oh ......and also Walker and Brown and Stringer. I had confidence in their methods. Alex could get into their league though so I''m still fighting for his right to get things sorted.[/quote]You make a reasonable point though, football is getting harder and harder with each passing season.Unless you have one of those fancy foreign owners.....