Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Free Football Tonight...

What was the score nutty? I work with a guy whose son is the first year scholar Gk for pompey and was expecting him to be on the bench...

[quote user="cornish sam"]What was the score nutty? I work with a guy whose son is the first year scholar Gk for pompey and was expecting him to be on the bench...[/quote]0-0

Score was 0-0 buddy. It was more competitive than many of the u21 games I saw in previous seasons. Good players like Todd Cantwell were closed down really quickly and didn''t get time on the ball that I was used to seeing. We got stuck in and it was a good game. Much better for not having that ''friendly'' element about it. Killip had to make some good saves and their keeper made some easier ones.

Pompey keeper was Alex Bass and I think the keeper on the bench was Nick Hall?

Match reports aren''t my thing. I''m no Ricardo. However us sheep did take a stroll to the ground on a fine Autumn evening with the background aroma of mint sauce hinting that all might not be well....

Thanks for that nutty. Sounds like his lad didn''t make the bench then but from what he says they do have a decent team down there, already came through 2 tough qualifiers to get to this stage. Glad our youngsters are getting some hard games, can only serve them well...