Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Do you post when you are slumped?

I am not sure what sort of reaction I am going to get here, but thought it was worth mentioning as I wonder whether others feel the same.

The question is: Do you post when you are slumped? It seems to me that if Norwich are doing well and winning games, I love to come on here and offer comments and post-match analysis but as soon as Norwich go into a slump, so do I. I always come on here and have a read but cannot bring myself to say anything. I just have not got the motivation to. Then, when Norwich are on the up again I cannot stop typing.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Maybe I should be a little bit more positive and keep up that never say die British spirit, but it''s just the way I am. Sorry.

[quote]I am not sure what sort of reaction I am going to get here, but thought it was worth mentioning as I wonder whether others feel the same. The question is: Do you post when you are slumped? It seems t...[/quote]

Some posters probably wish I did  stop typing but with football there is always something to discuss - so you will see me posting whether we win or lose.

OTBC

i post all the time.

is it me or has the use, and users on this board suddenly dropped by quite a bit?

the board doesnt seem as busy as it normally is

[quote]i post all the time. is it me or has the use, and users on this board suddenly dropped by quite a bit? the board doesnt seem as busy as it normally is[/quote]

I have slowed down and it clear the number of posters and topics has also dropped.

My opinion is that the petty nature of some posters responding by name calling or questioning a posers allegiance rather than engaging in a debate over an issue has driven people away at a time when there IS much to discuss.

I have avoided sites like the offy site, WOTB and the 606 site because there is so much childish posting that the good discussions I like are impossible to find - that did not used to be the case on here but increasingly is falling into that trap.

I had hoped being a moderated forum the personal comments we see on here would be controlled or contained via a warning type system but its clear that does not happen and the quality of the forum has suffered.

OTBC

[quote]My posting rate has probably dropped in the last few months. (Most people breathe a sigh of relief!)[/quote]

Missed the fact that you had burst through the 4000 barrier -  congrats!

How many would you have had without a breather???

Please dont stop - you are park of the pink wall paper.

OTBC