Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

No bogey team today.

Along came Alex Neil!
Love it Lakey! As someone who has spent many miserable 90- mins at Molyneux I know how rare it is.
And... thanks to Snake-eyes us PUPs had 2-1 with Jerome scoring[:D]

Nice to get the points, its never been a happy hunting ground.Many years since my last visit. A 2-2 draw after being 2 up and Bellamy got crocked. 98/99 I think.

[quote user="lake district canary"][Y]  The first bad defeat I remember as a fan was against Wolves in 71  (5-!).  Have never forgiven them for that!

[/quote]I was there in ''71. To be fair their team was full of internationals and we were a middling Second Division side.Luckily I was there too in 1995 to see us win 2-0 and see their hero Steve Bull sent off. The locals were not happy bunnies.....

[quote user="lake district canary"]Only one win at Wolves in over fifty years....until today.  AN is good at dealing with bogeys!

[/quote]That''s a good thing then with Fulham coming up [Y] Hope Neil doesn''t play Dorrans on the left-flank because it''s an away match [:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]That was the one Ashwood. Great memory Lakey. That was my first ever away game. Wolves had a good side then with Dougan and Gould up front? I thought we played better than the scoreline but even then I was a happy clapper.
Here''s a little treat for you both ; -
[/quote]

Nice one Nutty!   [:D]