Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Russell Martin

Played great yesterday and to top it off at the end of the match gave my sons his shirt! True Leader!

It made my sons day. Thanks RM

[quote user="Davo"]Played great yesterday and to top it off at the end of the match gave my sons his shirt! True Leader!

It made my sons day. Thanks RM[/quote]Aye saw him run over and do that, very nice of him!Was there a reason, did he win a competition or anything?

Nice to see Russ get a positive thread for a change. He''s been decent this season.

I''d like to see the opinions of all the posters that continually bash him, but they''ve all mysteriously disappeared this weekend.

Morty, my boys were calling him during the warm up and they like him so kept cheering him throughout. I think he was just acknowledging him. Nice touch and like I said made the boys day.

He''s played well this season imo. Long may it continue.

[quote user="Davo"]Morty, my boys were calling him during the warm up and they like him so kept cheering him throughout. I think he was just acknowledging him. Nice touch and like I said made the boys day.

He''s played well this season imo. Long may it continue.[/quote][Y]

You''re Twitter famous now Davo, (I presume it''s you and family), on NCFC official.

Herman, thank you for letting me know. I found the pic. I''m not on any social media but that''s a great pic of the boys (and me).

I guess I will have to get twitter to see the comments?

Thanks again!

[quote user="Davo"]Herman, thank you for letting me know. I found the pic. I''m not on any social media but that''s a great pic of the boys (and me).

I guess I will have to get twitter to see the comments?

Thanks again![/quote]Its a great pic[Y]Just looked and theres no comments on it, just favourites and retweets.

Han Solo

Just for you , I am not an avid fan of RM , dont get me wrong I think he is canary thru and thru and great guy, just think he is not a great captain and his heading ability is not good enuf to be a CB in the Champs. And in the Champs you get far more lets cross it and see what happens occuring.

When Klose is in the team we look far more organised as a back four and can see him unlike RM constantly talking to the team . That was the difference between Newcastle and Wolves .

RM as captain should be ashamed of his inability to sort the team out once Newcastle equalised.

Too many muppets use him as a scapegoat, whilst I accept that he is not the greatest in the PL he is more than adequate in the championship.

Crabbycanary3, well thank you. I like reading the rounded views on the pinkun!!! It does make me laugh.

On the ball city!