Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Canary call tw*ts

I think you knew there would be idiots saying idiotic things when you tuned in.

Buy, ''music to my ears''.

Why????

I don''t listen to CC as it drives me up the wall, much like many posters on here who don''t either. One thing I will say though, we have the worst defensive record in the top seven which must be of slight concern. It was highlighted by the commentators today and the BBC felt it relevant to mention our lack of clean sheets in their pre match review. Whilst we are in the infancy of the season it doesn''t really factor much but if it continues it will obviously need addressing. Anyway, onwards and upwards, anybody think Huddersfield will continue their good start to the season? I don''t?

Nothing better than listening to the moans after a win

Soak it up! Love it!

I love Canary Call! Shall listen to it back alongside my evening medication. There''s some proper old Norfolk bors and gals mixed in with the mockney ranters. You can almost fit them to some posters on here. Love it!

I like football!

And not only when we lose as well

Unlike some others.... who will remain... absent, shall we say haha

But seriously, have a great week.

I understand having a view and a critical take on the serial miserablists however Buh you should also consider that people use a forum to share feelings and people need to let off steam or express frustration and disappointment when we lose. Or don''t play well. It''s human mate, and its people getting involved in a post mortem....it helps healing etc. Now would you be the type of person to start a fight when there are folk at a funeral grieving? Didn''t think you would. You don''t have to be trying to score points all the time. Just be happy with life and chill.

King Canary, you obviously don''t remember when our dear Buh joined this forum. His main object of ridicule was the people of the whole of Norfolk liking us to six fingered inbreds and Neanderthals who married their sister or cousin, much like ''T'' tbh. Check out his early posts, they''re classics! He seems to have moved on a little from that though, perhaps he''s got past purberty, either that or his IQ has moved beyond single digits!

I do get where your coming from but maybe you''re a bit intense Buh. You can be a bit more subtle and still have the same effect. These people know they''re moaners. It probably takes the shine off the good days for them. But I love the fact that those who keep their disappointments in check enjoy the good days just that little bit more.

Buh is one of the most unpleasant afflicted posters on this forum, apart from that he''s just a tw@t

[quote user="Buh"]Have a great week Ron[/quote]
You should change your name to Kent Walton...
"Have a good week ''til next week"[;)]

So apparently if our defensive frailties worry you your a Twat !!

Personally I take a more mature approach to football and while winning is great.....

The fact remains if you keep a clean sheet you wont lose !!

Like it or not we look (and have all season) very vulnerable to a high ball over the top....whether we sit to deep, not deep enough or are just to flat across the back line is for AN to work/sort out BUT fact remains we concede far too many goals !

Nutty, being a moaner or not makes no difference to the fact that he is a tedious bore who has little to say as far as football is concerned and just tries to mock people. I for one have had enough of his pathetic posts.

Well Ron, I reckon you should disappear from the board for a while. It''s the only thing to do

No disrespect to the op but couldn''t give a flying dogs d1ck about clean sheets - it''s all about scoring more than the oppo 👍. That was a potential banana skin and our response to the Newcastle game tells me from similar experience that we''ll get promoted this season - we are on our way folks, do try and enjoy the ride 🎢 👍

Oops apologies to Haggerdoo, you aren''t one of the folk in question - too many shandies during the game led me to read that wrong, apologies buddy! Canary Call - where do these people come from?!