Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Canary call tw*ts

It''s a symptom of society Vanwink. People are getting more aligned online. Get many people in a room and it would be one big politeness love-in

I blame the stirrers and WUMs for making others more belligerent and aggressive.

Yes sonyc, sometimes unfortunately forums bring out the worst in people, still a good community though👍

Not sure I agree with that Herman- there are a couple of posters on here who never post about the actual football and exclusively talk about other fans. These aren''t posters who used to be reasonable but got pissed off with others attitudes but people who''s sole existence on here is to attack others. They are just as much trolls as the likes of Highland and Keith.

As we can see tw@hat is trying to stir up trouble by being funny. But fails because he is about as funny as genital warts.

Vanwank will likely join in any second...

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So genital warts aren''t funny then ?[/quote]Errrrr, a friend told me they aren''t.

[quote user="king canary"]Mumsnet is an oddly useful website Nutty- I moved house recently and when looking for where to live I''d google ''what is X like to live in?'' in order to get some opinions. First result was always a thread on Mumsnet....[/quote]
You stirred me into action Kingo. So I checked where I live, Cloverhill Bowthorpe, on Mumsnet and it came up smelling of roses. Now I know that but the greater perception is the opposite. Just don''t tell Tilly....

I barely said anything btw not sure why you are all so triggered by me

Maybe I''m right?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"]Mumsnet is an oddly useful website Nutty- I moved house recently and when looking for where to live I''d google ''what is X like to live in?'' in order to get some opinions. First result was always a thread on Mumsnet....[/quote]
You stirred me into action Kingo. So I checked where I live, Cloverhill Bowthorpe, on Mumsnet and it came up smelling of roses. Now I know that but the greater perception is the opposite. Just don''t tell Tilly....
[/quote]I''m not saying Bowthorpe is rough save for the fact that the dogs roam the streets in shoes just in case they cut their paws on broken glass.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"]Mumsnet is an oddly useful website Nutty- I moved house recently and when looking for where to live I''d google ''what is X like to live in?'' in order to get some opinions. First result was always a thread on Mumsnet....[/quote]
[/quote]I''m not saying Bowthorpe is rough save for the fact that the dogs roam the streets in shoes just in case they cut their paws on broken glass.[/quote]

I heard even the rats where stilts 😂

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"]Mumsnet is an oddly useful website Nutty- I moved house recently and when looking for where to live I''d google ''what is X like to live in?'' in order to get some opinions. First result was always a thread on Mumsnet....[/quote]
[/quote]Bowthorpe! [:O] Really, Nigel! Makes Lowestoft look like Sandbanks.

Not according to mumsnet Jools. They reckon if you can get through Tilly''s Larkman unscathed Cloverhill is like the promised land.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Not according to mumsnet Jools. They reckon if you can get through Tilly''s Larkman unscathed Cloverhill is like the promised land.[/quote][:D]

Grew up in clover Hill. Went back there a few years ago and couldn''t believe how much it had changed. It''s like someone picked up a large town and chucked it on top.

No more poppy or wheat fields and don''t get me started on the wooden park - or lack thereof. :(

My early years were in Sprowston.....anyone know what that is like these days? Grandma lived on Long John Hill too (Trowse I think)

[quote user="icoopius"]Grew up in clover Hill. Went back there a few years ago and couldn''t believe how much it had changed. It''s like someone picked up a large town and chucked it on top.

No more poppy or wheat fields and don''t get me started on the wooden park - or lack thereof. :([/quote]
Well I''m sorry Coop but we needed somewhere to live. It''s all very well you turning your back on us and going where the grass is greener but you can''t expect us to keep Cloverhill like a nostalgia museum for you to visit once in a blue moon[;)]
My mother-in-law has just got a flat in The Meadows. What a place that is! I can''t think of a better use for your old playground : -
The day Tilly came to Cloverhill : -
A policeman cycles past Clover Hill in 1979, the only one built of Bowthorpe''s three villages.