Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Canary call tw*ts

Why would I be a missing person? I post on here good or bad and join in the debates about the football side of things rather than just trying to ridicule people. Maybe you should try the same!

I''d like to stick up for Ron. He''s definitely not one to hide when things go well.

Herman, what Buh doesn''t realise is that I have a vested interest in terms of how well City do due to my SO working at the club. I will say when things go badly as much as I will praise us when we do well, like today! I just have gotten sick of this little tedious bore trying to mock people! Enough is enough IMO, I might be wrong but its how I feel.

Lol, should have pm''d really! Yea, my missus works for the club.

[quote user="Buh"]Like I said, music to my ears.[/quote]

Again, why??

Well its meant more as a fiancé but she does make me really serious at times!

Well a lot, not all! But she got Delia to sign one which I took out to SA to my brother and his wife and you''d have thought they got a signed book from the Queen. Mind you, having said that........

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I think that''s quite significant Ron...[/quote]

If only I could do smilies.... Though that does imply some time spent on mumsnet nutty....

Cornish Sam "that does imply some time spent on mumsnet"

That comment intrigued me Sam, I''d not heard of mumsnet so had a quick look. Maybe a few more of our posters would benefit from a quick read, in particular the Nappy Cr@ppers should read the article. http://www.mumsnet.com/toddlers/potty-training 😏

[quote user="im spartacus"]How many of out posters have had the nerve to ring in? I suspect Diane and Robin sainty? Remember a fantastic call from. Someone on here just before Neil Adams got sacked any other''s ?[/quote]

I''ve only rung in once in the last 10 years and yes that was in the days when Neil Adams was the radio presenter, don''t listen to it very often nowadays as it wind me up.

Not sure you can call them '' Canary call tw*ts'' because they''re moaning about our defence, I''m sure a lot of us weren''t too pleased with them after Newcastle.

It does seem on this forum at the moment that posting anything other than ''I love Norwich City, Alex Neil is perfect and the players are all lovely people'' will get you called a twat or similar.

Mumsnet is an oddly useful website Nutty- I moved house recently and when looking for where to live I''d google ''what is X like to live in?'' in order to get some opinions. First result was always a thread on Mumsnet....

king canary wrote the following post at 02/10/2016 9:25 AM:

I do think it has got worse recently VanWink.

You may be right. It''s a bit odd though isn''t it. Firstly it''s odd that there are so many posters wanting to be critical when we are doing well atm, also odd that the happy clappers are so ready to slap down any criticism with often aggressive and rude responses.

It looks like perhaps posters have become more extreme and tend to over react, in both camps. Thank goodness for steady level headed individuals like ourselves 👍