Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Michael Morrison

I think most fans would recognise that we''re in need of a decent centre back to pair with Klose. How about Birmingham centre back Michael Morrison? Always seemed commanding when I''ve seen him play (admittedly not that frequently) and wouldn''t cost the earth. Other suggestions welcome...

Yes there are one or two good ones in our league and the one lower that we could well do with and Morrison is one of those.

Bassong seems spent (except in cups) and there''s something missing about the otherwise admirable Bennett so may be we should start thinking a new recruit already.

For this season, and fitness issues permitting, I would settle for the Klose/Martin twosome.

Timm is getting the praise, but RM was excellent today.

Be nice to have a centre half with some pace. We seem to get undone by that long ball over the top too much. Think all 5 of our centre halves are all of similar speed. That Morison of Cardiff has always looked decent.

I''d always quite rated Danny Batth but he was shite yesterday.

I''d like to invest in a really good defensive midfielder to give the back 4 extra protection.

[quote user="king canary"]I''d always quite rated Danny Batth but he was shite yesterday.

I''d like to invest in a really good defensive midfielder to give the back 4 extra protection.[/quote]

I just thought they had spelt bath wrong...

Need two next season as Bennett and Bassong out of contract. Unless in PL cannot see RB being interested in new contract must be getting hacked off

Thought Russell Martin was fantastic yesterday as was Tim Klose, Ivo Pinto just needs to switch on a bit more and Martin Olsson is mr dependant. Think our problem is keeping the ball under the cosh

[quote user="pliff"]Thought Russell Martin was fantastic yesterday as was Tim Klose, Ivo Pinto just needs to switch on a bit more and Martin Olsson is mr dependant. Think our problem is keeping the ball under the cosh[/quote]

But it seems that when we are under the cosh (towards the end of every recent game) AN then takes off an outlet (Murphy) and brings on a defender. What message does this send? Come and attack us, as we are not going to attack you. Then the wheel falls of the wagon.