Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Nothing 'bizarre' about it at all!!!!

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]As we were winning i had nothing to complain about, but now we have lost catastrophically i have returned...[/quote]That''s good, we needed something to smile about after Wednesday and we can always rely on you to give us a laugh. [:D]

The OP is 100% correct irrespective of when he chose to post. The childish name-calling and the '' your not a real fan if you criticize'' bull-shit belongs in the playground. If you don''t agree with his opinion that''s your prerogative but grow the f**k up.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The fans are seething as well you as AN. We got exactly what we deserved when the decision was made to start Bassong and Martin. We were battered for long spells and the only surprising thing was it took so long for them to score 4.

I cannot believe that a collection of football professionals that are paid to make these decisions fail so badly. How many times have we seen the Bassong Martin partnership implode?

You only have to look back at the very last time we visited St James Park. Why hasnt AN learnt from the 6-2 debacle? Not to mention the Liverpool mess and Watford away where Bassong was at fault for all 3 goals.

The thinking was that Bassong is left footed and Martin right, so its about balance. Whats the point of balance if the defenders a f""""""" s""t!!!!!!!!!!

Appalling decision making by AN and he is proving that he is just not learning from past mistakes.

I long for the day when Bassong and Martin are gone from the club, then we wont have to put up with this crap anymore. Its the Doherty situation all over again, for years he was here and our defence was at a certain level because of it. He was finally replaced and surprise surprise our defence magically just looked better.

" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "[/quote]

Well that is precisely why the Board has to go because when problems keep recurring and are never addressed the buck has to stop at the very top.

No two ways about it Stowmarket Two must go taking the rest of their cronies with them.

I''m really starting to look forward to Matt''s posts.I particularly like the way he comes back intermittently to reply to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE, real attention to detail that an average troll wouldn''t bother with. I actually thought for a while he was a genuine, earnest fan who just got really defensive and angry when anyone challenged him, but this latest outburst has made me realise he was actually a somewhat low-grade troll who has really upped his game of late.A long way to go to reach the exalted levels of Big Vince, but you''re going the right way about it, son. In particular, the post about ''I''ve not posted for the last five games because there''s been nothing to moan about'' is absolutely superb. Hats off!Oh, and the ''broker'' schtick has some mileage too. Maybe Matt could start some True Grit-style threads about his experiences with stocks and shares, and how best for us mere mortals to accumulate wealth? We could post in questions to ask him for advice... who''s up for it?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I''m really starting to look forward to Matt''s posts.

Oh, and the ''broker'' schtick has some mileage too. [/quote]

Perhaps he''s a peace broker, currently on secondment in Syria.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]I''m really starting to look forward to Matt''s posts.

Oh, and the ''broker'' schtick has some mileage too. [/quote]

Perhaps he''s a peace broker, currently on secondment in Syria.

[/quote]More likely just a typo, and he meant to say "I''m broke" [:)]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="pete"]Keep posting Matt you make sense even though the usual apologists vent their spleen. I would suggest to avoid reading their bile make your point and then do not get into online spats on divergent points of view. Its not seemly and only encourages the numskulls. Unfortunately come the end of the season the apologists will be eating humble pie, hope I''m wrong but feel this is an inevitability.

[/quote]

Thanks Pete i usually ignore the morons, depends what mood im in :)[/quote]

This is brilliant from both[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You may not be an estate agent Matt but you always seem to be in a state....

;)[/quote]

Often, but not always, mainly just when Naismith is s### or there has been another Bassong debacle...

[quote user="Tootingyellow"]The OP is 100% correct irrespective of when he chose to post. The childish name-calling and the '' your not a real fan if you criticize'' bull-shit belongs in the playground. If you don''t agree with his opinion that''s your prerogative but grow the f**k up.[/quote]

Finally, some adult contribution, so it does exist on this MB...

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I''m really starting to look forward to Matt''s posts.I particularly like the way he comes back intermittently to reply to ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE, real attention to detail that an average troll wouldn''t bother with. I actually thought for a while he was a genuine, earnest fan who just got really defensive and angry when anyone challenged him, but this latest outburst has made me realise he was actually a somewhat low-grade troll who has really upped his game of late.A long way to go to reach the exalted levels of Big Vince, but you''re going the right way about it, son. In particular, the post about ''I''ve not posted for the last five games because there''s been nothing to moan about'' is absolutely superb. Hats off!Oh, and the ''broker'' schtick has some mileage too. Maybe Matt could start some True Grit-style threads about his experiences with stocks and shares, and how best for us mere mortals to accumulate wealth? We could post in questions to ask him for advice... who''s up for it?[/quote]

Some of this is partly true, I mainly post when some morons have annoyed me at work, so I either squeeze my foam stress ball that is yellow and has a smiley face on it incessantly, or I return to this MB to reply to the cretins. I may try camomile tea next.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="pete"]Keep posting Matt you make sense even though the usual apologists vent their spleen. I would suggest to avoid reading their bile make your point and then do not get into online spats on divergent points of view. Its not seemly and only encourages the numskulls. Unfortunately come the end of the season the apologists will be eating humble pie, hope I''m wrong but feel this is an inevitability.

[/quote]

:)

Thanks Pete i usually ignore the morons, depends what mood im in :)[/quote]

This is brilliant from both[:D][/quote]

Anyone reckon Matt is like Professor Snape and will come out of all this as the good guy?

Morons and cretins. Not a bad start to the day but with comments like that about posters on the Pink Un i am sure Twatter or Tumbleweed.com would be a more suitable arena for your objectionable analysis of fellow fans. Others do it so join them.

[quote user="Buh"]Harry Potter and the failed podcaster?[/quote]
I was thinking more along the lines of Harry Potter and the Chamber of C*nts
The plot twist is Matt''s the only one in the chamber [:D]

[quote user="Buh"]Is that the chamber they hide in when we are winning?[/quote]
You''ll need to read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Bells to find out.
SPOILER ALERT: Yes, yes it is.

"Quickly! Into the chamber! We''ll hide in here untill we draw or something"

"Phew! That was close! Almost had to deal with the fact that the football team I support won for a minute there! Close one!"

Cameron Jerome: "not an effective striker then an o lads"

"Arghhhh!!!"

Looks like it will be a quiet Sunday morning on here with no effing and jeffing.Thinking about it i doubt we will hear anything for at least a couple of weeks with next week being the international break.

The chamber door shuts once more

good luck to all those she contains

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looks like it will be a quiet Sunday morning on here with no effing and jeffing.Thinking about it i doubt we will hear anything for at least a couple of weeks with next week being the international break.[/quote]Don''t seem to have heard from iron_stan, Keith Scott, pete, CanaryOne or Dean Coney''s Boots either... wonder what they made of yesterday''s excellent away victory? Guess we''ll never know... [:)]

The irrelevance of some of the usual suspects boring drivel is interminable.

Same old tripe that the cretins trawl out.

From what i can deduce the point being made is that as we won and played half decent, there is nothing to complain about, hence the moaners, me, dont post.

Correct. Well done Einsteins.

The trouble is though the win, excellent as it was and yes i was very happy with it, has nothing to do with the fact that we as a club and AN as a manager has still failed to address a very important issue, that keeps cropping up every time Timm Klose is injured.

In that Bassong is utter s**** and him and Martin should never ever be played together. But the fact is we will see it again wont we. And we all know what the result will be, and i yet again will lose my rag and rant on the good ole Pinkun Messageboard, only to be once again labelled an idiot and somehow totally in the wrong by the monotonous cretins on this board.