Sign in to follow this  
Coq au vin

Fulham

Next week I think, Morgan - bit frustrating it''s left so close to the date - my 2 friends who are Fulham supporters have both bought their tickets for the game nearly 3 weeks ago!. Looking at Fulham''s official page, their supporters can actually get home and away tickets for a couple of months to come!

Surely there cannot be any panic about tickets for Fulham as apart from a very generous allocation given there is their '' neutral '' area next to the visitors ? I put the cart before the horse for this fixture and purchased cheap train tickets first as i was 100% sure from past experiences at Fulham match tickets would not be an issue.

That is true Tilly, and no panic from myself, though ideally I want to purchase a ticket through us in the away end and not Fulham for their mixed area (which I find quite an interesting concept, are there any other clubs in the Championship that do this?).

Are they really, G? I didn''t even get an email to tell me when they''re going on sale?! I will happily buy your spare if that''s the case mate 👍

[quote user="Alex "]That is true Tilly, and no panic from myself, though ideally I want to purchase a ticket through us in the away end and not Fulham for their mixed area (which I find quite an interesting concept, are there any other clubs in the Championship that do this?).[/quote]

Yes, it''s amusing.  The last couple of times I''ve been to Fulham the neutral zone has been pretty much taken over by City fans.  This included seeing a Wilbraham goal in the Premiership which was a collector''s item.  It''s just realism that they struggle with their fan base having so many clubs in London, even when they were in the Prem.  You''d always get plenty of tourists in the crowd because it was one of the few Prem clubs in London where you could get hold of tickets at short notice.

[quote user="Alex "]Are they really, G? I didn''t even get an email to tell me when they''re going on sale?! I will happily buy your spare if that''s the case mate 👍[/quote]I think he is pulling your leg [:)]

Morgan said "Fulham''s less than a month away"

Blimey, it''s not that far is it? How slow is your car, or are you walking it?

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Did anyone mention a panic for tickets?[/quote]The Op said as it is '' less than a month away '' which of course is not strictly true ( maybe you could correct him on that Katie [;)] ) it did to me anyway indicate a degree of shall we then say concern as opposed to panic then especially as our new friend is prepared to consider rumours which of course are not tolerated on here. [:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alex "]Are they really, G? I didn''t even get an email to tell me when they''re going on sale?! I will happily buy your spare if that''s the case mate 👍[/quote]I think he is pulling your leg [:)][/quote]

Haha, it did occur to me about 0.25 secs after hitting the ''send'' button mate! 😂

I reckon that maybe the case again Bob, it will be handy for 1 or 2 folk at my local who''ve expressed an interest in coming up to the game as well 👍

Sorry Alex, was not very funny on my part, it was aimed at a retired policeman who had already bought his train tickets (looking for his panic alarm), As said before I often have a spare (home or away) as not everyone makes every game in my little group, so if you are stuck you know what to do.

I hate Fulham''s ground more than Palace. Last time I was there I was sat on the far left of the stand and was like a block of ice after 2 hours exposure to the wind off the Thames 💨

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Just spoke to the club and Fulham away is now sold out, I have one spare, offers ££££ ?[/quote]Is there emails sent round to Away season ticket holders as there are no announcement this game was on sale on the website? Is QPR away likely to sell out in the same fashion because its also in London?

Doh! Seriously though if an away game like forrest has sold out, would one like QPR sell out. I was hoping to go to that one, but I am not an away season ticket holder.

[quote user="KiwiScot"]Doh! Seriously though if an away game like forrest has sold out, would one like QPR sell out. I was hoping to go to that one, but I am not an away season ticket holder.[/quote]Forest was general sale so just maybe the Club might use the points system for QPR but i would not bank on it.

Mixed zone tickets are available to buy on the Fulham website (blocks P1 and P2) which are right next to the away blocks at the cottage end.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]has anyone got a list of dates of when the away tickets go on sale?

i thought you normally get it with your season ticket but cant find mine[/quote]The only list I got had when home tickets are on sale. I don''t think there is an away ticket list published, as it very much depends on when the away clubs want to release tickets to us.