Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Sankepit

Was anyone in the snakepit at half time on sat who can throw some light on what happened as the whistle went?   I heard some boos and then saw some kerfuffle.

My guess was that there was a disagreement between the extremist KTF and WOB factions (hey - we are the Brigade of worthy outers not the worthy out brigade ... very life of brian)  but would appreciate some views of someone who was there.

All I can say is that if I was right then it just shows how pointless the real fan name calling debate is as all that is happening is the fans are fightng each other at theground now rather than supporting the team.

OTBC

I was sat in the the City Stand, and witnessed a series of absolutely appalling and unpleasant incidents in my immediate vicinity.

There was one ("ASBO winging its way to you chum!) senior citizen who was blatantly discarding his honey menthol locket wrappers onto the floor, and then shoving them with his well-worn Hush-Puppies under his seat! A flagrant display of disrespect for the folk who have to clear up his mess! (and he didn''t even offer me one- the greedy git!).

Some (purple rinse) lady, who is advancing in years (bit of a looker though!) and sits just behind me, had the sheer audacity to break into song like a '' castrated Skylark suffering with laryngitis'' with: "On the Ball City!" it awoke me with a startle from my nap 20 mins into the first half; so I called "BIG EDDY" the section head over- and he waved his knuckle duster in her face! She soon went ''schtum'' after that!

"Flat cap Joe" and "Farmer (retd) Fred" excessively swigging from their ''hip flasks'' and on occasion rising unsteadily to their feet every time we were on the attack shouting hoarsely: "If you bassers'' wanna take us orn'' we''re still a bit tasteee!" then poor old Fred''s lower dentures fell out! BLEURGH! Their "Tartan (snug) blanket''s" smell a bit strong of  human waste byproducts as well......   

It took "BIG EDDY", "Pyscho (switch blade) Pete", and a few other ''stewards'', to evict the ruthless 75 year old "Placid Pauline" for firing peppermint lumps from her ''top of the range catapult'' hitting Worthy on the back of his head at least 3 or 4 times! Fortunately, he wasn''t aware of the striking sweets- as his white ''Crash Helmet'' barnet absorbed their impacts! (lucky fellah). Pauline didn''t go without a fight though, using her walking stick to good effect removing one of Pete''s incisor''s with a deft flick of her wrist, and a well aimed kick into Eddy''s groin, putting him in the A&E at the Norfolk and Norwich! GOOD GIRL!

You have to be careful whenever or wherever you sit at " BATTLEFIELD CARROW ROAD!"   OTBC ;~)

Watching the Millwall ''follow-errors'' scrappin'' amongst themselves, certainly was a diversion from the dreary first half debacle.......but the Snakepit was out of my visual line of fire - so I didn''t see anything untoward ''going on''.

I remember (goin'' back a bit now!) meeting "The Treatment". A collective bunch of Millwall whatevers, with a combined IQ of 7 - wearing surgical masks, and generally threatening anybody inferior or smaller than them. Quite comical I thought, a bit like a poor man''s Clockwork Orange! I just hope they made something of their lives, and matured into fine and upstanding benefit cheats....

Glad the weekend''s gone and looking forward to a trip down to the smoke and QPR on Saturday. Maybe our next manager Ian Holloway will give me his autograph! I''m lettin'' the train take the strain and expect a few beers and cheers! OTBC ;~) 

Bit worried about Luton tomorrow though!

basically a few morons booed the team off at half time and were told in on uncertain terms to go forth and multiply . nearly got nasty .