Sign in to follow this  
?

Could be a good weekend!

City won, Binners lost, hope Cleverly wins the light heavyweight title and we beat the USA in the Ryder Cup! OTBC!

Oh damn, that was one of my main points as well Tilly! C''mon Hamilton, hammer time!!!!!!

You forgot Snake-eyes. A PUPs win and a city win is awesome. But when both those wins are against Wolves it''s the stuff of dreams :)

C''mon Nathan, just starting! Braehmar past it IMO!

Today was likely my last game as just a bloke, as I''ll be a Dad before the international break is out. Norwich have done their bit, now just need the Washington Redskins to build on their huge win last week in New York to make my last weekend before fatherhood a memorable one!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Good fight so far, both going for it![/quote]
Any idea how Anthony Ogogo got on? My laptop decided it needed to spend an hour updating itself so only just managed to turn the boxing back on!

Ah KIO, best of luck mate, hope it all goes well. Sometime in February I''ll join the ranks of Grandfatherhood, can''t wait! Again, good luck, and just think, another City fan!!! Keep us posted and very pleased for you!

KIO are you sure he was fighting tonight, couldnt see anything on the web? Who was he supposed to be fighting?

Not on the undercard KIO, Cleverly taking too much ATM!

Cleverly really suffering, Braehmar hurting him big time!

Oh Wow, Braemher has quit through injury but Cleverly has won! Get in! Three out of five won!!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]KIO are you sure he was fighting tonight, couldnt see anything on the web? Who was he supposed to be fighting?[/quote]

He was listed on Fightnights.com''s schedule, but just checked it again and they''ve removed his name from the listing so maybe he was pencilled in but the fight never materialised and they never updated the listing when the fight wasn''t arranged. Can''t see anything about him fighting tonight now, and I''m sure it was the Cleverley card he was allegedly on.
Thanks for the kind words re: fatherhood by the way - I''m absolutely terrified but really looking forward to it. Had a bit of a sporting/baby result tonight - I posted on the Redskins forum asking if anyone would have space in their luggage when they come over for the Redskins game at Wembley at the end of the month, so I could order stuff to their house as it''s nigh on impossible to get NFL stuff over here at a reasonable price, and almost impossible to get any baby NFL stuff at any price! 
Someone messaged me on there earlier, who I''ve never spoken to, saying their wife had been and bought some bits and pieces for the baby, and when I asked how much I owed him, he said they didn''t want anything for the stuff. He said it was only a few little bits and pieces, but then emailed the photo below and said theres a few more bits to get!!!!! He''s still refusing to accept anything in the way of payment, even though I''m trying to insist. Going to have to work out another way to repay him as there''s way too much stuff to accept as a gift from a complete stranger!!
Going to have to raid the Canarystore now to ensure she''s kitted out evenly!

Oh wow mate that''s awesome, so pleased for you. Is it a case of getting ''Redskins'' gear now, whilst its available or do you think they will keep their monicker. PS, my Aunt lives in Washington! DC I''m afraid! As I said, keep us posted re the sprog! Ah, I see its a daughter! Had one of each but daughters tug you''re heart strings so much more than boys!

Braehmer dislocated his elbow apparently, btw, I can see a rematch on the cards there! Braehmer was on top IMO!

Way to go VW, but would take one point behind going into the singles!

''Get in the hole''!!! Feck that drives me to distraction!!!!

All the best with it KIO, very exciting, I wish you well pal! 👍

BTW, a US Washington Redskins fan has by chance put a video of their cheerleaders on YouTube accompanied by a tune called er ''Redskins'' by a 1960''s Norwich UEA beat group, I was told that it''s also been played at Redskins home games at least in the past... so there''s a random small connection for you.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Oh wow mate that''s awesome, so pleased for you. Is it a case of getting ''Redskins'' gear now, whilst its available or do you think they will keep their monicker. PS, my Aunt lives in Washington! DC I''m afraid! As I said, keep us posted re the sprog! Ah, I see its a daughter! Had one of each but daughters tug you''re heart strings so much more than boys!

Braehmer dislocated his elbow apparently, btw, I can see a rematch on the cards there! Braehmer was on top IMO![/quote]
They''ll keep the moniker. Snyder said he won''t change the name whilst he is owner, and I don''t see him selling up or getting less stubborn anytime soon!! I don''t have an issue with changing the name if there is a genuine sentiment from native americans to do it, it''s just a name to me, the club will still be the same whatever it''s called. The media hype about it has been dragging on for years, but the last Washington Post survey of native american people found that 92% or something didn''t find it offensive at all. The media will keep stirring the pot, but I don''t see it changing. Like i said though, I''m attached to the team, not to the name.
The Redskins are based in DC (well technically they play in Maryland and their practice facility is in Virginia to be precise!) not Washington state, so your aunt picked the perfect spot to live! 
It''s just a case of convenient timing with thousands of Redskins fans coming to the UK to attend the same game I''m going to attend, it seemed like a logical step to try and get them to bring over some baby gear as it''s ridiculous to get hold of over here. You can buy a limited selection, but the prices are ludicrous - Amazon have a Redskins branded dummy for £25 + £25 postage and packing. £50 for a dummy!
Indeed - that''s definitely going to be a rematch, I thought Braehmer had it too to be fair.

Plus we''ve announced our next Social Club event this weekend which is a Legends Evening on Nov 2nd at 7:30pm so put that in your diaries and I ll be back with names of our guests late next week.

Great weekend lol

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You forgot Snake-eyes. A PUPs win and a city win is awesome. But when both those wins are against Wolves it''s the stuff of dreams :)[/quote]
Whatever happened to We8WBA? Is he/she still around under another guise?