Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Team for Rotherham, Oct 15th

"This board use to have great posters who like myself are just tired and come on less and less which just makes it a cesspool."

How modest...the voice of reason, the boy next door.

Apples

Never said I was great Apples but great posters who I loved to read have grown tired and left, I come on sporadically and it''s the same old same old.

If you can''t beat them join them 👍🏻

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Never said I was great Apples but great posters who I loved to read have grown tired and left, I come on sporadically and it''s the same old same old.

If you can''t beat them join them 👍🏻[/quote]
I think it''s a great community buddy. Everyone has their favourite aspects. I enjoy most of what it has to offer so can be involved in most. There are also parts that I don''t like however expecting that to change just to suit me would be well arrogant. You probably have loads to offer to this community but seem to be wasting that posting time moaning about other people. 
On Rays Funds in order for me to stay in our anonymous benefactors good books I am always on the look out for posters to make the selections from the Norwich match suggestions. Would you be up for making those selections for the game at QPR on November 19th? 

Do tell me (when you have chance Nutty) how Ray''s Funds works. I''m a bit thick and don''t understand if I''m completely honest.

Thanks Nigel that''s very kind but as a gesture of good will can I ask LDC to make the selections, I''m not that frequent so would probably miss it.

I always do 2-1, 3-1 Norwich which has been good to me over the years though.

I understand I''m not helping the situation and agree on majority it''s a great community. Am just tired of the bear baiting but you''re right it''s arrogant to think it should change to suit. LDC is entitled to an opinion whether I believe him to be genuine or not, it''s then my choice to ignore it but sometimes it''s really really hard 😬

I don''t have to deal with it in the real world so I find it hard to read sometimes.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Thanks Nigel that''s very kind but as a gesture of good will can I ask LDC to make the selections, I''m not that frequent so would probably miss it.

I always do 2-1, 3-1 Norwich which has been good to me over the years though.

I understand I''m not helping the situation and agree on majority it''s a great community. Am just tired of the bear baiting but you''re right it''s arrogant to think it should change to suit. LDC is entitled to an opinion whether I believe him to be genuine or not, it''s then my choice to ignore it but sometimes it''s really really hard 😬

I don''t have to deal with it in the real world so I find it hard to read sometimes.[/quote]
That''s ok buddy. I understand just gives us a selection once in a while if you''re posting.
LDC is a top PUP who''s got 100% record when making the picks.
Keep posting buddy.

@Indy

Agree with 95% of that post but one part caught my eye...

''Thompson has a lot of potential, but he''s had just 2 sub apps (2 mins and 6 mins ) and been unused in the other of his 3 times on the bench, in what world does it make sense to not only select him over proven Prem level players like Mulumbu''

I understand this is only part of your sentence but I''d much rather we were starting young players with potential like Thompson over a quite frankly washed up look Mulumbu. Alex has shown admirable faith in our younger players this season and I''d much rather see the likes of Mulumbu, Naismith and Jarvis moved on with the younger, less proven likes of Murphy, Maddison and Thompson stepping up to take their places in the squad.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I have no choice but to take in what you say you post every 30 seconds, over 9,600 posts and you joined 6 months after me. 

Sorry Hans I''ve over stepped the mark but everyone has a breaking point and usually I keep my mouth shut but it''s every single day with this guy. I understand not to rise to it so will leave him too it and just observe from now on

It''s just sad as decent fans with thoughtful insights into our club have been driven from this board and replaced with people just trying to massage their ego.

Sign of the times I guess[/quote]1) You don''t have to read any posts anyone puts on here and they don''t have to read yours.2) Agree that you were out of order with that. It was pretty vile.3) Might just save a heap of stress.

As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

You crack on, Babyface.

Katie x

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The football was lost on this thread several posts ago at 6.30pm last night.[/quote]He would deny it, of course, but the football was he last thing on the op''s mind when he posted his non controversial, toeing the line, line up.  It was designed to get a reaction and you can see from page 1 he got it from all the hangers on - and then he caught his fish.  His denials and protestations when confronted speak for themselves.

Quite so, Til. It is a sad day when posting a suggested line up for the football club you support is seen by mentalists and WUMs as fair game for their own egotistical agendas.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Sigh.[/quote]Yeah, that''s how plenty of us feel seeing yet another thread devolve into unnecessary slanging matches, name calling and total derailment of the original topic...PS, how''s the plan to completely screw our midfield around coming along? Have you heard anything back from AN in regards to his decision making process or indeed received his response as to your belief that wingers are better played centrally and central midfielders should be out on the wing?

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lake district canary"]Sigh.[/quote]Yeah, that''s how plenty of us feel seeing yet another thread devolve into unnecessary slanging matches, name calling and total derailment of the original topic...[/quote]

Me too Indy, believe me.   But backing down to those who try to orchesrate this stuff is not an option for me.  This thread was doomed the moment bor thought of it and the apparent innocence of it one will fool no-one who looks on this board regularly.

"how''s the plan to completely screw our midfield around coming along?" 

[:)]  Howson Tettey Thompson Dorrans?   I''ll flag it up when it occcurs, either in a line up or during a match after subs.  I trust that when it does, some apologies will be forthcoming.