Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Go on then...who voted?

The chairman Ed Balls, after his galant, if rather camp, charleston on Strictly, was voted back from the brink of relegation to stay in the programme to fight another week.  Well done Ed! [:D] [Y]

Never have watched it and I doubt I ever will. I was amazed how many negative nancies on here are experts! Perhaps that''s their true vocation.

[quote user="morty"]Anyone who even admits to watching Strictly should turn in their man card.[/quote]Hark at the lonesome, rig worker whose favourite sexual partner would be his honk if he were a contortionist.

[quote user="tired"]Is it OK to watch Bake Off though, Morty?[/quote]I suspect only if he says so. [:P]

I don''t watch the show but as far as I''m aware this happens every year, public always vote the sh*ttest one back on, not sure if it''s a desire to embarrass him further or just pure pity.

[quote user="Ginja"]I don''t watch the show but as far as I''m aware this happens every year, public always vote the sh*ttest one back on, not sure if it''s a desire to embarrass him further or just pure pity.[/quote]I don''t watch it either, but looked in at Ed''s contribution on iplayer.  He was actually rather good - relatively speaking. Good rhythm and movement for his size and shape. He doesn''t mind risking making a fool of himself...and he didn''t.  How he compares to others, I don''t know, but he was certainly entertaining!

[quote user="morty"]Anyone who even admits to watching Strictly should turn in their man card.[/quote]If that is the case Morty what are your views on the men who actually take part in it then ? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]Anyone who even admits to watching Strictly should turn in their man card.[/quote]If that is the case Morty what are your views on the men who actually take part in it then ? [;)][/quote]I have no opinion on anything to do with it.Mainly because I don''t have a vagina.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]Anyone who even admits to watching Strictly should turn in their man card.[/quote]If that is the case Morty what are your views on the men who actually take part in it then ? [;)][/quote]I have no opinion on anything to do with it.Mainly because I don''t have a vagina.[/quote]So you state an opinion on it by posting on a thread all about it and then say you don''t have an opinion on anything to do with it !Leave you to it with a response like that last one as my opinion about your opinion or lack of it as maybe is just that.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]Anyone who even admits to watching Strictly should turn in their man card.[/quote]If that is the case Morty what are your views on the men who actually take part in it then ? [;)][/quote]I have no opinion on anything to do with it.Mainly because I don''t have a vagina.[/quote]

Possibly one of the most sexist posts I''ve ever seen on here.  [^o)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Never have watched it and I doubt I ever will.....[/quote]Same here Nutty.That and '' Bake Off '' doesn''t appeal at all but they''re both harmless nonsense that doesn''t offend. Saw a piece in the paper the other day which quoted MWJ saying that Delia isn''t interested in hosting '' Bake Off '' as her TV days are now over.