Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Brighton Already On Sale.

Almost still a month away but put on general sale this morning.Got 5 tickets at £32 for adults.

Got my tickets this morning :-) booked an Airbnb apartment when the fixtures came out, end of half term so a weekend in Brighton with the kids it is! Also have a French exchange kid staying so will give them a taste of British culture by watching the mighty Canaries. Can''t wait!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]Almost still a month away but put on general sale this morning.Got 5 tickets at £32 for adults.[/quote]I thought you''d have been OK for a 65+ ticket for this one Tilly ? [;)][/quote]£24 Graham and yes i got one in anticipation of reaching 65 next Monday. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]Almost still a month away but put on general sale this morning.Got 5 tickets at £32 for adults.[/quote]I thought you''d have been OK for a 65+ ticket for this one Tilly ? [;)][/quote]£24 Graham and yes i got one in anticipation of reaching 65 next Monday. [;)][/quote]
Yeah, yeah! And I''m a Dutchman! You went to school with Lapp''s dad....

Purchased 3 today - no problem. Told tickets are going fairly quickly. Those who are going should check the Football Ground Guide website as there is no parking for away fans at the ground. You have to use Park and Ride the cost of which is included in the ticket. OTBC

I''m sponsoring the game - you will see 20 Norwich fans in the middle of the Brighton fans getting abuse when we celebrate