Sign in to follow this  
kk110

Just doing a bit of research...

Biggest problem is the happy clappers who cheer and clap their way through another season of mid-table mediocrity, preventing the real fury and anger of the true supporters from being unleashed upon the hapless board, who are too weak to stop Delia playing with her doll''s house.  When you hire junior family members, professional actors/homosexuals/credit card fraudsters, and failed chancellors who prefer mincing around on a dancefloor to watching their own team playing football then you know the club is utterly rotten to its stinking core.
"Prudence with Ambition", "little old Norwich".  I literally throw up a rib every time I hear those words.
But yeah, you keep clapping away boys.  Be proud as Wycombe Wanderers pass us on the way up.
#NOAMBITION

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="FCC"]Unity of purpose.

Under Lambert I seem to recall us beating Billy Davies Forest team. Although he had a reasonable team he noted that to come to a place where the players, the manager, the board and the crowd were all together and supportive was incredibly rare, and difficult to overcome.[/quote]
I don''t know how we ever lose such unity at Norwich. How does it happen?
[/quote]

Lack of ambition. Constantly choosing the cheap option. Ripping off fans. Not being receptive to takeover bids that might propel us to the next level. Fighting on POW Rd. Making embarrassing bids for players. Wasting our striker budget on a screen. That hotel. Moving long standing season ticket holders in order to make space for posher seats on the bench. Not playing Lafferty. Playing Bassong. Playing Martin. Not realising that RyBen IS Bobby Moore. The Wolf. Chris Houghton. Not developing the GeoffWat. Sausage Rolls. Crap kits. Becchio. Not having yellow nets. Goal music. The staged 3..2..1...OTBC. Mick Dennis.[/quote]

Have you stopped going to CR then ?

For me full commitment playing as a team and never say die attitude. If you have got these attributes it will take you a long long way and when you lose its because the other side was probably better on the day as opposed to instances of caving in when the pressure is on particularly towards the end of games

I think aiming to play decent ''techincal'' football at all levels is the key. Employing managers to play to this rule, come hell or high water, will get better results in the long run.For example, I saw 20 minutes of last weeks game vs Wolves and switched off the

computer. We were awful. If we don''t aim to play decent football against a bland team then we''re going to go nowhere.Perfection in terms of Norwich was a Dave Stringer team circa 1989 where the other teams couldn''t get the ball off us.

[quote user="93vintage"]I think aiming to play decent ''techincal'' football at all levels is the key. Employing managers to play to this rule, come hell or high water, will get better results in the long run.For example, I saw 20 minutes of last weeks game vs Wolves and switched off the

computer.
We were awful. If we don''t aim to play decent football against a bland team then we''re going to go nowhere.Perfection in terms of Norwich was a Dave Stringer team circa 1989 where the other teams couldn''t get the ball off us.[/quote]
Number one fan!!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="93vintage"]I think aiming to play decent ''techincal'' football at all levels is the key. Employing managers to play to this rule, come hell or high water, will get better results in the long run.For example, I saw 20 minutes of last weeks game vs Wolves and switched off the

computer.
We were awful. If we don''t aim to play decent football against a bland team then we''re going to go nowhere.Perfection in terms of Norwich was a Dave Stringer team circa 1989 where the other teams couldn''t get the ball off us.[/quote]
Number one fan!![/quote]I''ve been having a bad run on the PUPs thread.

11 players ......all of the same sex, preferably

No midgets or dwarves either

Likewise no one who is blind, too fat or too old....... Or have a bald head.... Especially if it is a women''s team

No one with a limb missing

One should be able to play on top whilst a couple of them should be able too run the channel

It isn''t necessary to have a midfield general anymore or a fox in the box

Otherwise make sure they all wear the same coloured shirts

Not sure I agree. If you look at the formidable Lord of the Rings line up, the dwarf and hobbit were significant contributors to the overall team dynamic.

I think we should focus on outcomes rather than results.

NDubz

>Biggest problem is the happy clappers who cheer and clap

Is cheering & clapping a big problem?

>mid-table mediocrity

Are we mediocre or mid-table?

>When you hire junior family members, professional actors/homosexuals/credit card fraudsters, and failed chancellors

Are any of these things a problem? (other than fraudster, which while apparently a crime on a par with acting or homosexuality, is not actually applicable to the last 35 years)

>the club is utterly rotten to its stinking core.

Is it really?

>I literally throw up a rib every time I hear those words.

Have you ever looked up the meaning of ''literally''?

>#NOAMBITION

Are you a parody account?

On reflection, sorry, of course it''s a parody account.

Whoosh!

Part of me wants it to be a real person though, purely for the grotesque fascination that the statements stimulate

Bor busted! = Borsted

I suppose it was always going to be Borsted or Buhsted.

Nutty... true NDubz is extremely plausible... just 1 notch overblown

Either way, this character is besmirching the good name of Blofield. Doing what Alan Partridge does to Norwich (Scum. Sub-human scum!)