Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Brady Down!!!

''Unless it''s concussion, tell him to mtfu, and put a stitch or two in it.'' .....CC

He was being fairly brave goin in for the challenge in the first place.....leave out the tough guy shoite.

Why not? this aint a cup final, and i care more that he is fit for Norwich , than offhand, illinformed macho bullshoite.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]lighten up, it was tongue in cheek.[/quote]
Is that all! I do that loads and never been on a stretcher...

Hope he''s ok, any suspicion of concussion would mean he''d be out of their next game - and possibly our next one v Rotherham I think?

So what I can find is that it''s confirmed he''ll miss Ireland''s next game and spent the night in hospital and has then been released from the squad.  No mention of whether or not  he''ll miss the Rotherham game yet.

Checking the medical protocol online, there is a minimum period of 6 days before a player can play again after suffering concussion, so that''s why he was ruled out of Ireland''s next game automatically.  Beyond the 6 days it will depend on medical checks how soon a player can return, so we''ll just have to wait and see.

If he''s not ready we have a lineup of replacements ready to prove themselves

That''s a good feeling!

PS it goes without saying that I hope Robbie is ok and recovering well from this.  A brave and whole-hearted player who''s come through a mixed spell with us and started to show more of what he''s capable of.

As long AN doesn''t revert back to pushing Wes wide to accommodate Naismith we should be ok.

Hopefully Brady will be ok, but if not has to be Murphy on each flank, now that''s a scary thought!