Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Colin's been busy

"New Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock is set to sign defender Sol Bamba and winger Junior Hoilett."Also rumoured to be looking at signing Chamakh.

Yer close to agreeing Chamakh. Warnock will do a good job there, never in doubt. They haven''t had much luck since Malky got the boot.

Some decent buys there for them.

All three have seen better days but are undoubtedly talented and at their peaks they''d get in our line up.

Chamakh was looked at by us obvs but it actually looks like we''ll make it to Jan with just Jerome and Olivera. Still think he''s about as good as you''ll get for a free agent striker.

Bamba was loved by Leeds fans last season but seems to have a bit of the Bassongs about him. One of them that perhaps will have a few good games and a few shockers so if he can time them right, he''ll earn them a point or 2 on his good days!

Hoilett was looked at by Bayern Munich when he went on a free to QPR and like many before him, he''s stagnated on the massive wages and chaos there. I''m sure there''s still a cracking player in there if he can get his pace and motivation back as he''s a very talented player (think he put a screamer past us once).

Credit where it''s due, Warnock is a bit tinpot and he''ll never amount to much in the Premiership but you''ll not get anyone better and more qualified to steady the ship at Championship level. I used to loathe the guy but quite like his matter of fact and blunt approach now!

Hoilett isn''t that old and still has plenty of potential. Surprised he didn''t push on after leaving Blackburn and that he is out of contract still at this point in the season.

If we were not already well stocked in the wide areas I''d have suggested he''d be a decent back up option - arguably about as good as Jarvis, a good few years younger too.

[quote user="chicken"]Hoilett isn''t that old and still has plenty of potential. Surprised he didn''t push on after leaving Blackburn and that he is out of contract still at this point in the season.

If we were not already well stocked in the wide areas I''d have suggested he''d be a decent back up option - arguably about as good as Jarvis, a good few years younger too.[/quote]

Not for me. Maybe I''ve got the wrong impression, but to me he chased the money and then couldn''t live up to it.