Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Wolves

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I was only one out.

Told you so Lakey.[/quote]Same as that, Solo -- Howson out for Tettey -- can''t grumble at that.

cant moan at this selection....a game Neil obviously thinks we can win without playing it safe and packing the midfield and has kept Murphy and Brady as wide men.....all we can ask of him is to then choose which 2 of Tettey / Howson / Dorrans to pick instead of shoehorning all 3 in and pushing Howson out wide....he''s done that..at last.

Such an ambitious selection from Neil again against the mighty Wolves.

Our best eleven is pretty obvious, apart from Pritchard and Howson there''s no one else I''d put in ahead of that eleven today. All the players in their recognised positions too, with no central midfielders out wide. Sensible, logical team.

Get the getaway car ready guys we might win today then you''ve gotta get out of here fast!

All this agro just because I had the temerity to start a thread about team line up. No-one else had started one........

Btw, Dorrans has played games as a left sided midfielder from time to time all through his career. Check it out of you don''t believe me.

It wasn''t because you started a thread and you know it- it''s because you suggested a patently ridiculous team and people took it apart.

Let''s hope we get a win Hoola Han Solo and we can all have a quiet evening rather than a post Newcastle affair

Re Dorrans position- the only site I can find that tracks where players start is Transfermarkt which isn''t that reliable. It reckons he played LM twice for us (vs Wigan and Milwall) although I''d question that being as Johnson started both those games and he was almost exclusively a left midfielder in that season.

[quote user="lake district canary"]All this agro just because I had the temerity to start a thread about team line up. No-one else had started one........

Btw, Dorrans has played games as a left sided midfielder from time to time all through his career. Check it out of you don''t believe me.[/quote]Left of centre-midfield yes, but never on the flank.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="lake district canary"]All this agro just because I had the temerity to start a thread about team line up. No-one else had started one........

Btw, Dorrans has played games as a left sided midfielder from time to time all through his career. Check it out of you don''t believe me.[/quote]Left of centre-midfield yes, but never on the flank.[/quote]

Splitting hairs. Taking out the full back implies playing on the left. End of.

[quote user="king canary"]Re Dorrans position- the only site I can find that tracks where players start is Transfermarkt which isn''t that reliable. It reckons he played LM twice for us (vs Wigan and Milwall) although I''d question that being as Johnson started both those games and he was almost exclusively a left midfielder in that season.[/quote]OK he''s played LM twice for us? So that means he has no other career experience of playing there? Is a player defined by the bit of his career that he spends at Carrow Road, like Naismith who is apparently ***t and, on the managerial front, Hughton who can''t produce teams that score goals?

No, all the agro because you''re an attention seeking butt nugget!

What a shock the team is nothing like yours!!

Ohhhhhh Cameron Jerome!!!!! Oliveira to start! Haha

Not a clue son, not a clue! 😆

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="king canary"]Re Dorrans position- the only site I can find that tracks where players start is Transfermarkt which isn''t that reliable. It reckons he played LM twice for us (vs Wigan and Milwall) although I''d question that being as Johnson started both those games and he was almost exclusively a left midfielder in that season.[/quote]OK he''s played LM twice for us? So that means he has no other career experience of playing there? Is a player defined by the bit of his career that he spends at Carrow Road, like Naismith who is apparently ***t and, on the managerial front, Hughton who can''t produce teams that score goals?[/quote]

What are you on about?

[quote user="Herman"]Have you turned into Dennis Wise again Lakey?[/quote]

No, I hope not.   My dropping of Brady for Dorrans (because I didn''t think he was on form) was err... shall we say...wrong (shh, don''t tell hoola ham solo).   Brady showed his class today....from a central position.......surely not, I hear you say, surely he was supposed to be on the wing....I mean Dorrans couldn''t possibly play on the left and central, so why should anyone else be able to do it?  [:^)]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Let''s just enjoy the win and let Lakey spout his nonsense.[/quote]
The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout 
Down came the Lake and pushed the nonsense out 
Then came responses and dried old Lakey out
And the itsy bitsy spider bit him on the snout.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Look out for Thompson and Naismith in next week''s LDC predicted team.

LDC. Sponsored by LSD.[/quote]McGrandles, surely?

boryankeemortyit''s babyish (apt name)Not one of you suggested a team for yourselves or started a thread talking about a match day team line up. You need to try harder. Hoola han solo you just need to sort yourself out.  Match day line up threads are suggestions, not predictions. You really need to calm down a bit.[Y]Have a nice day.