Sign in to follow this  
djc

Tales from the City

Live tonight at Carrow Road.

seen nothing posted on this evening''s event. Anyone going?

Second book features a number of City legends

The second book features former Norwich City players Robert Fleck, Ruel Fox, Adam Drury, Craig Fleming, Darren Eadie, Kevin Bond and Dave Stringer who went on to manage the side while current chairman Ed Balls has also written a chapter & will be there alongside other special guests

[quote user="The young canary"]Think Dennis wimped out of getting Paul Lambert to do a chapter[/quote]
Will there be pies[:^)][;)]

It was quite an entertaining evening at carrow tonight. Dave Stringer, Robert Fleck, Darren Eadie, Adam Drury and Grant Holt amongst others. And Ed Balls, who was also "live" on bbc tv tonight for the strictly results show! Some good humour, good stories, a good fun night out!

Great night out with Chris Goreham hosting and guests were Dave Stringer, Flecky, Darren Eadie, Holty, Adam Drury. Some great tales told and loads of laughs, Holty/Aam were a great comedy act.

Well done Mick Dennis on the book and he was kind enough to donate a book signed by all the guests to our fans social club raffle at our next event, very kind gesture.

Never laughed so much as I did tonight and got to chat with Flecky one of my all time favourites

I think Flecky is one of my favourite players ever-great player and great character-saw him in the club shop once in the 90s but was too shy to talk to him.