Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

The next international break

The next international break is only five league games away......deep joy.  Not interested in them in the slightest apart from the effect it has on our  international players and the possible injuries or indeed the boost it can give them.  Brady had a nasty clash, but at least he will be able to rest up for a few days before coming back to Norwich.  The season is turning into a series of sprints for the non-international players - and a slog for those that are internationals. That, with the added nonsense of transfer windows makes the season a minefield for managers, and a drag for fans who have to go too many weeks without games.Roll on Rotherham......

I have to miss Rotherham too, after a bloody international break. Got a wedding to go to, will be the first home game i''ve missed for over 5 years now I think.
I know I know, bloody plastic.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]We''ll raise a cold sausage roll for absent friends hogesar.....[/quote]
[:D]
What i''d prefer, is if someone could have my season ticket seat for free on the basis that they use their phone to live stream the game to me for the 90 minutes. I''d also need them to occasionally turn the camera to face the people behind occasionally as they often talk a load of rubbish and I like to correct them every now and again.

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be Lakey announcing he wasn''t going to start any daft threads. [:S]

[quote user="lake district canary"]You mean like starting a match line up thread when no-one else had bothered?[/quote]Maybe that was because we didn''t have a match. [:)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]You mean like starting a match line up thread when no-one else had bothered?[/quote]Maybe that was because we didn''t have a match. [:)][/quote]You know exactly what I mean.

England play Scotland at the next break. Hopefully Strachan will have been to Iceland and bought some Tactics. [pi]

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Do Iceland sell TicTacs? Whatever next? we dont have Iceland round here.[/quote]Yes they do. They are mint.http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/tic-tac-fresh-mint-3-x-18g/p/54064

This international break came just at the right time for Norwich. Jacob looked absolutely shattered against Wolves and players like Howson and Ivo have played a lot of minutes without much rest recently - the week break will do them all good and hopefully help avoid injuries.

Howson should be fine fitness wise Bethnal, he only got 20mins against Wolves 👍. But totally agree, the only thing I like about the international break is seeing some of our players getting a little recovery time - as much as I enjoy following our players that are representing their respective countries, I just find it a little frustrating seeing the likes of Klose and Brady suffering injuries whilst on duty.