Sign in to follow this  
Stowcanary

Just a quick question. What time does the county hall carpark start allowing fans in please?

If you''re in no hurry fine but if you want a quick getaway after the game make sure you get parked in there early as near to the entrance as possible otherwise you''ll be stuck at the back and it''ll be a nightmare getting out.By the way they stiff users £8 these days.

I park there about 12:30 and usually stay behind till 6ish before heading back to the car.

Bit expensive now, £7.

I have arrived at 11.45 in the past and they have been open. Never had much of a problem getting out but then at that time you can pick a spot near the exit.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Not sure I should ask, but what''s a tit lip ?[/quote]

Can always leave 5 minutes before the end of the game. That''s what a lot of people do!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You must get a discount Indy. Unless of course Smiffy has to pay an extra quid to park his jalopy.....
[/quote]I might be wrong on the £8 as last time I parked there they were giving it away for '' only '' £6. I thought I read it was £8 in the bumpf that came with the season ticket renewal letter.When I do park I usually end up in Clarence Rd on that crater-strewn bombsite masquerading as a car park. There they charge a piffling £7 on match days. Luckily for the attendants I don''t visit there very often as they always get the full repertoire of '' Dick Turpin Enterprises '', " How do you sleep at might ? ", etc, etc from yours truly when I do.

I''ve not parked in County Hall this season, but I''ve also heard that it''s £7 and not the £8 as advertised with the season tickets as mentioned above.

Yes it was going to be £8 but too many complained and they dropped it to £7, still a lot in my book!