Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Lingaard

Can anyone tell me why Lingaard is now Englands best striker?

Might be a great prospect but fed up with England managers picking their favourites. He might have been great for U21''s, but this is totally different. He hasn''t even scored a premier league goal this season!

Sorry Southgate, but we need a proper manager!

Total horror show tonight

No intent going forward and amazingly poor at the back

Another ''exciting prospect'' who plays modern ''exciting football''. What we actually saw in the last 2 games from Lingaard was lots of running around, no end result and him kicking off with some big euro boys who laughed in his face. Silly boy.

He is miles off the likes of Deene and I don''t think Southgate (who i rate) is doing himself any favors by playing this kid

He''s a winger, not a striker. And he only got involved when the Slovenian player grabbed Rashford so no problem for me in sticking up for his teammates.

It''s not that difficult, Southgate rates Lingard from his time as England U21 manager and thinks he knows what he is capable of at this level. Unfortunately, Lingard has proven that the two levels are vastly different and he''s not yet ready.

Lingaard was born in the same year as Christian Eriksen, he''s not really a prospect anymore. Painfully overrated.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Another ''exciting prospect'' who plays modern ''exciting football''. What we actually saw in the last 2 games from Lingaard was lots of running around, no end result and him kicking off with some big euro boys who laughed in his face. Silly boy.

He is miles off the likes of Deene and I don''t think Southgate (who i rate) is doing himself any favors by playing this kid[/quote]

The biggest achievement on Southgate''s managerial c.v. is getting Middlesbrough relegated!