Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Joey Barton

From this evening''s news it seems Trump is now attacking, on Twitter, all his closest Republican supporters.  Suggests to me he sees himself now as some form of Dictator, ruling America, sitting on some sort of golden throne.  The political commentators are saying now he''s almost running as an Independant.  I honestly think he''s completely lost it.

He''s been cornered and his instinct is to come out fighting. I did think he was still in with a shout but following this latest shift I can''t see any way he can win.

Now he''s asked for more time to review the paperwork that the SFA have got on this charge. WTF? Surely he either did it or didn''t do it and he knows, if he needs time to review the paperwork then surely it''s a case of he did do it but thought he''d covered his tracks well enough?

The man is the dictionary definition of a gobshite and I for one won''t be sorry if I never have to see or hear the pseudo intellectual bollox he spouts on a regular occurrence. He''s even worse than Russell Brand!

[quote user="cornish sam"]Now he''s asked for more time to review the paperwork that the SFA have got on this charge. WTF? Surely he either did it or didn''t do it and he knows, if he needs time to review the paperwork then surely it''s a case of he did do it but thought he''d covered his tracks well enough?

The man is the dictionary definition of a gobshite and I for one won''t be sorry if I never have to see or hear the pseudo intellectual bollox he spouts on a regular occurrence. He''s even worse than Russell Brand![/quote]

Russell Brand I quite like - he has some very interesting takes on all sorts of things and he''s genuinely intelligent. His views on religion/God/philosophy are well thought out and if you can get past his mannerisms and the speed of his delivery, he has a lot to offer imo.  Joey Barton thinks he''s intelligent about all sorts of things but

unfortunately isn''t and repeatedly shows himself up in public, both in human terms and intellectually.

Regarding Donald Trump he probably will not win. He is a businessman and that is what America needs, not some politician like Clinton who has been in politics for 40 years plus and has nothing to show for it. Clinton has the bankers in the palm of her hand and her and her so called husband are the biggest crooks in the USA. Clinton got away with affair after affair and Trump is being victimised for something that happened years ago.

How about having a President who lies regarding 33000 e-mails which could have put the whole country in jeopardy.

I was at the Trump rally in Reno and he comes across as a fighter

Katie love your reply but have no idea what it means.

On the ball City

If you have trouble sleeping please reply

"Duncan Edwards"

"I''ll be dating her in ten years.

If that doesn''t finally put people off him then there are some serious wrong uns in the US.