Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 10

Section 2 of the Danish Series (4th tier).AB Tarnby to win at home against Herlufsholm.AB Tarnby, top, have a 7-1-1 and 26/10 record. Herlufsholm, bottom, have a 0-2-7 and 6/21 record.Good luck to all!

Thanks all for your suggestions so far, 24 selections of 17 fixtures. I''ll post my final six around 4 p.m. so any more welcome.

LC - I won''t be going to Hampden, but I will be going to Ochilview to watch an entirely different level of rubbish (East Stirlingshire)!

Thanks everyone and the best of luck.

Apples

Apples "LC - I won''t be going to Hampden, but I will be going to Ochilview to watch an entirely different level of rubbish (East Stirlingshire)!"

Best wear a coat then, but im sure your selections will keep you warm.

Afternoon and Good Luck everyone

MMMK - ENGLAND win

MM - SPAIN win

Nutty I''m fine for the pick at the end of November - thank you!!

Thanks all for your suggestions, here are the final six.

England vs. Malta (Home win).

Germany vs. Czech Republic (Home win).

Albania vs. Spain (Away win).

Ukraine vs. Kosovo (Home win).

Scunthorpe vs. Northampton (Home win).

Rochdale vs. Southend (Home win).

Unfortunately I''m not going to be on-line much until Wednesday so best wishes to all the PUPs and here''s hoping this goes better than last year - where I bust with the first match!

Apples

Good luck Mr Apples. A much smaller selection and perhaps more unfamiliar field to look at.

Like Snake I have to go with Bradford at home. Going well and hardly let any goals in at home.

Secondly, I would plump for Gillingham at home. It''s a long trip for Oldham and home advantage should be a factor.

Amateur that I am....Just seen I''m too late.! But good selections Mr A

Hi everyone

My pick this week is MONTENEGRO to beat khazakstan.

I''ve probably spelt both those names but you know what I mean.

Good luck

[quote user="sonyc"]Amateur that I am....Just seen I''m too late.! But good selections Mr A[/quote]
Welcome to Rays Funds sonyc. People post their selections when they can. Obviously it''s best to get them in early enough to help with the final selections but if that''s missed we''re always happy to take selections right up until Sunday.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Thanks all for your suggestions, here are the final six.

England vs. Malta (Home win).

Germany vs. Czech Republic (Home win).

Albania vs. Spain (Away win).

Ukraine vs. Kosovo (Home win).

Scunthorpe vs. Northampton (Home win).

Rochdale vs. Southend (Home win).

Unfortunately I''m not going to be on-line much until Wednesday so best wishes to all the PUPs and here''s hoping this goes better than last year - where I bust with the first match!

Apples[/quote]
Thank you for these buddy. I love the look of them and I''m sure it will go better than last year. In fact I''m convinced we''re on a winner. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £69.61. Here are the details ; -

Rochdale

-         

-

10/11

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Scunthorpe

-         

4/5

-

15:00

Sat

England

-         

1/50

-

17:00

Sat

Germany

-

2/9

-

19:45

Sat

Ukraine

-

1/4

-

17:00

Sun

Spain

-

3/10

-

19:45

Sun

So that''s four tomorrow and two on Sunday. Good luck Apples and all you PUPs. Let''s hope the luck is with us to give us plenty to cheer on a boring Canaryless weekend[:)]

I''ve just placed a 22 match accumulator bet, all World Cup qualifiers, and one of the better odds on that bet was a Ukraine home win so I''ll have that please.

Good luck to Mr Apples and all PUPs.

Awful games this week so good luck Mr Apples.
Reggie has a 2-0 win for Northern Ireland.
I think Lithuania will draw with Scotland.

Sorry for missing this again but the pub called last night (although I see Apples got in early in any case)...That''s a good looking set of picks but as my contribution is now redundant I''ll go for a boring choice - Northern Ireland to beat San Marino.Good luck to all PUPs.

Nutty, just to say 19th November is looking fine with me, thanks for offering me the chance again to do these picks again - hopefully I''ll finally get 6/6 instead of 5/6 this time around!