Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

Which Posters Would You Miss If They Stopped Posting?

Pretty much as it says.

Who would you miss reading or responding to if they stopped posting through, I dunno, ill health, a ban, disillusionment....death (dear Lord, please no)...?

Would you miss Morty and his bluntness? Lakey and his loquacious ramblings? Would you miss the forum police or turd stirrers?

I''d miss Lapps.

The floor is yours...

Bor, you Duncan, your dad, lapps, whoever Shyster is now.

About all I can think of right now.

Oh, Herman.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="King Crimson"]I''d miss 1st Wizard.  Like him or loathe him, he always had something to say.  Is he still around?
[/quote]
See here King.
[/quote]
Oh. Thanks. I had no idea. A glass of Jack Daniels will be raised this evening.
We have lost a true character. RIP David.

Morty, Lapps, LDC, Broadstairs, Alex, Bor to name but a few. Im pretty much a novice poster, but Ive been reading this forum for about 10 years, despite the silly squabbles now and then its still an excellent read. Heres to another 10 :)

I miss Bor, since someone took it upon themselves to go running to the moderator like a player brandishing a pretend red card to a ref.

I don''t believe in grassing people up either, Morty, but difficult not to believe that someone would be offended by that. Kind of like Flamini having a go at the ref to get Martin Taylor get sent off after he removed Eduardo''s foot; no need to be a cry baby, but understandable that he wanted a punishment.

For the record, I can look after myself so would never feel the need to get Pete involved.

[quote user="King Crimson"]Does Sandy Shore still post? He made some good points from time to time.[/quote]I don''t miss Sandy - he only posted 8 times around the time I had been almost forced to stop posting through the amount of  unwarrated harrassment I was getting.  If I had stopped posting as LDC, maybe he would have posted more, but then that would have been letting the bullies   win.

I actually enjoy all the pantomime villains such as bor, morty and the like and dare I say it, LDC, because his "style" provokes debate and it''s quite funny reading some of his more ridiculous opinions. A forum needs characters, and these three certainly are.

Nutty, Lapps and Til are also good value.

Morty is the solitary reason I rarely visit this website anymore,

Such a sad little pathetic man who needs to find another hobby.

Strolls round the forum like he''s Pablo Escobar, picking fights and spoiling every thread hes involved in.

Being from Leeds I don''t get to discuss all things NCFC with anyone so this place used to be quite beneficial. Genuinely miss the being apart of Nutty''s thread.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Morty is the solitary reason I rarely visit this website anymore,

Such a sad little pathetic man who needs to find another hobby.

Strolls round the forum like he''s Pablo Escobar, picking fights and spoiling every thread hes involved in.

Being from Leeds I don''t get to discuss all things NCFC with anyone so this place used to be quite beneficial. Genuinely miss the being apart of Nutty''s thread.[/quote]

I have always found Morty to be a decent chap. Passionate about his club but doesn''t suffer fools, nothing wrong with that

Back to the OP I miss me more than I should

Oh, and on topic, I''d miss anyone who likes discussing things civilly and wouldn''t miss anyone who is only out to build up their ego/status on what should be a level playing field of a football message board.