Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Villa appoint Bruce

Who knows. They had the owner to die for, a manager to die for, players to die for, money to die for...
And it seemed they were actually dying[;)]

Always had a lot of respect for Bruce and wil always remember the header against Ipswich that knocked them out and took us to Wembley.

Villa I can''t stand.

[quote user="morty"]**stick to beat norwich with klaxxon**[/quote]

Literally nobody is bashing the club 😳

Villa fans are probably amongst the most moronic in the country. If Bruce loses a couple of games on the trot early on the fans will turn and things could get ugly for them.

I''d love them to go down again.

I''m with the Walking Man - nothing against Bruce and a good manager at this level but I''m not convinced he can save their season. That club is far too dysfunctional. I sincerely hope they go down again and that moronic c**t of an owner is hounded out of football.

Would have loved to see Bruce here at CR sill far from convinced with AN we will see come May 2017

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2011/nov/30/steve-bruce-sunderland-sacked

Hull have a great recruitment team as well. How much of that was down to Bruce I don''t know but I''m not sure he''s the saviour they''re expecting.

They might make the play offs but I don''t think they''ll be pushing us for top 2

[quote user="daly"]Would have loved to see Bruce here at CR sill far from convinced with AN we will see come May 2017[/quote]

The key thing here was the time it was posted, 3:20am.

We''ve all been there

Number 9 wrote the key thing is the time posted 3.20am

I am in Reno/Lake Tahoe area which is 8 hours different on a beautiful sunny morning and the time is 6 minutes past 10AM

Enjoy all the games up to February when I return

Katie Borkins wrote the following post at 12/10/2016 10:37 PM:

"STFU in popping up to provoke argument shocker. "

Katie shocks the Board by displaying double standards.

...some time ago. You must have been waiting all day for that. Well done Mystic Morty, you were right. Can I interest you in a broken clock?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.  He''s talking about being right about the reaction on here, not about Bruce''s appointment.

[/quote]

Yep, I know. :)

Patched career as a manager, but he''s had plenty of success in the Championship. I suspect this, factored with the law of averages that Villa are overdue a manager that gels the team and gets results, will be a successful appointment.